7f: Retrieve the Girls

"Hey, Wind! Can you see any opening up there?!" Lightning shouted.

"I can't! It's still have this invincible barrier." Wind replied in a worried tone.

Lightning gave the invincible barrier a serious look, "I'm starting to tick my patience off! Boboiboy Fire!"

Wind tried to stop him, "Lightning! Stop! Oh, hey, you're Fire now."

"FIREBALL ATTACK! HIYAH!" Another explosion was heard.

"Fire! Calm down! Let us wait for Earth and the others."

"We don't have to waste our time waiting for those slowpokes to arrive on time! Do me a favor and help me get the girls!" He shouted in fury making Wind scared.

"Hey! Who were you calling slowpokes,huh?" Fang called in annoyance.

They saw the three riding on his Shadow Eagle. Earth landed on the ground and went to the invincible wall. He touched it but he only heard Fire's annoyance, "Just slam it out, Earth!"

Wind landed on the ground next to Gopal who was still busy eating. "Hey! You're still eating, big guy?!"

"What?!" Gopal spat. Why does everyone keeps on bugging him? He needs to be energized. Period.

Even in the dark, the boys saw the two figures sitting on a blue blanket from a few meters away from them.

"YAYA! YING! WE'RE HERE!" Gopal was the one who called their attention first. Even with his mouth full, he still managed to let out a big shout.

But the girls did not seem to hear them, they look like sleeping. "Let's go near them! Let's find a way to be with them!" Boboiboy announced as he returned back as one BBB.

They ran to the left as they followed the invincible barrier leading them to the girls.

"HEY! YAYA! YING! WAKE UP!" Boboiboy called their attention, but the girls still did not move.

"HEY, SHRIMP! ARE YOU BECOMING DEAF?! GET UP! WE'RE HERE NOW! HEY!" Fang pounded on the clear wall.

Somehow, this stirred Ying. She opened her both tired eyes, only to find their friends on the other side, at last.

The boys were all surprised that Ying gave them a happy yet broken smile and tears filled her haggard face. They saw her adjusting the bag that seemed to be filled with specimens. They also saw her carrying Yaya in a bridal way.

With her dragging herself near them, Ying's tears blinded her sight. Because she was now aware that Yaya is becoming in her vulnerable state.

With them being divided by the invincible wall, the boys eyes were curious on why Ying's frail body managed to carry Yaya's. They doesn't know that Yaya was becoming light but Ying does.

As she neared them, the boys could not believe what happened to Yaya!

"OH MY GOD!" Gopal forgot to eat his remaining foods because of what he saw. "IS THAT YAYA?!"

"WHAT HAPPENED TO HER, YING?!" Boboiboy tried his best to touch the green body of Yaya but he can't.

"Remember that she was bitten by the flowers? This what happened to her afterwards. I- I think they injected venom to her and she's becoming like them. Help her, please! Before it gets darker! She'll wither away!" She cried.

"Calm down, Ying! We'll get you out in there!" Boboiboy tried his best to smile.

Ying frantically adjusted Yaya's light body when she felt that the roots from her is starting to move.