Without Yaya

Coming back from Earth is as simply nostalgic as it is! At last, they could finally hangout as ordinary teenagers!

But that was what she thought so.

Being inside in her bedroom feels great! Nothing seemed to change- the designs she and her mother had made, her bed is still soft and warm, the window always give the happy view of Palau Rintis neighborhood. She sighed deeply and smiled at her self wondering what could tomorrow offer to her friends and to her?

Boink!

A message notification diverted her thoughts to her android phone. But her happiness was cut short when Yaya announced that she would be travelling to Japan with her new bubbly and cute Japanese friend, Yukiji-chan.

She had grown quite close to Yaya. She who made her out from her shell and be who she is. They have been through a lot- from competing to sharing happiness as being best friends.

But now... Things are quite becoming different as it seems. Yaya is becoming too caught up with travelling the world, starting from Japan. Ying could just be with her too right? Like, free destinations! Free destinations whenever, wherever because they got some awesome powers! Yaya flying around while her running from one place to another in a blink of an eye.

Watching her new video about drinking some tea, she smiled wondering if her friend is okay with this- making videos about other places and some of their icons sure is tough. And Yaya is the only girl that she knew could entertain everyone with her sweet and respectful attitude, unlike her. She would literally speak too fast or fidget to the strangers or fans she never seen before because for Kokoci's sake! She's shy!

She dropped her phone gently on her lap, staring on the ceiling she once have grown into looking when she feels bored. Without noticing, her once cheerful eyes had gone clouded with sad thoughts, sighing. She's having fun now... Without me.

I thought we'll see the world together... Perhaps... She forgot about it... She is busy now.

It's true, they have started travelling the galaxies, even saving them, but thinking at how Ying is not used to without Yaya's side, to her, her life is kinda boring. She had gotten used to her company because the Time dweller is still shy.

Maybe, there are times that best friends are not there beside you when you need them. Maybe... She should be getting used to this absence and this new sad feeling.

Or maybe I am the one becoming clingy?

She went back on reading the conversation on KOKOTAIM. The boys are somehow creating a ruckus. Fang was obviously bored of his mission, Gopal was saying something about himself, while Boboiboy was there to just give everyone his trademark 'Terbaik' sign coded in a specific emoji.

She read Yaya's message, Japan sure is great!

Never mind. She's supposed to be happy with how she is doing now and try to have some time for herself.

She finally typed something on her phone, her smile coming back and her cheerfulness aura radiating. Have fun, Yaya! Be careful, okay?

She chuckled, her eyes closing and she whispered, "Till then, I'll still wait for your return."

"YING!" she heard her mother calling at her from the outside.