3d: Suddenly Victory

So, did you get the power sphere? Fang, with his irritated voice.

Ying, with her eyes fixated on the group of clamps replied, Not just yet.

What?! Fang hollered at her but she was too focused on emptiness. So what we did a moment ago was a waste of time?!

When Ying had already memorized the power sphere's location but didn't let go of the gaze she held, she replied to him dryly, You're attacks were just a bait for me to locate the power sphere.

Fang suddenly became irritated, no, more irritated with this mission.

Hey, are you the only one here to save us? Is Boboiboy here too? Gopal asked hopefully.

Yes. They're in a cave or something, battling some small snakes, F. Y. I. Ying replied. I was sent here to save you both. Hehe! She winked playfully.

Save them? That's the least thing that Fang could imagine, especially by a girl. Fang could save himself and Gopal if he hasn't been in a panic mode with Gopal. He made a mental quick note to be chill all the time cause that's what cool people do, right?

Now for the best part, let us get that power sphere! She announced happily.

Fang objected with a grunt, With these clamps around, how can we find it? Nrgh. Why do they have to hide in a very dangerous area. Though Fang knew the answer, he couldn't just stop his self.

Oh, so the Spike-head had became a pain now like Gopal? She smirked at him, clearly teasing him.