Filler Chapter 2: The Pink Hijab Girl and The Big Bad Wolf

You might even wonder why the filler chapter is involved about a fairy tale entitled The Red Riding hood, not galactical adventures? Relax. This is only in Gopal's thoughts. (This is mostly Fang and Yaya here)

Yaya was sure that she saw a fluffy figure from her left side on her peripheral view, but when she turned to meet it, no one was there except for the rustled leaves of the bush. She remembered what her father Gopal had said that if anything might happen, she can run straight to her grandma. But... it was a very long time ago since she last visited her. The road she used to know was changed and they look foreign to her.

She hugged her basket close to her and decided to run to where she last saw Boboiboy. She called out, "Boboiboy? Are you still there?" But he never replied. Where could he be?

She stopped from running when she saw someone behind her.

But nobody was there.

She can hear her breath among the silent dead trees of Dhirghaya. She won't stop. If she's all alone now because Boboiboy had left her, well she would better move on without him. She ran again and she felt that every time she moves around, she was being watched silently by something she wished she would know.

By the time she almost arrived at a deserted road where two dead trees stood against each other, she felt something hairy had touched her frightened arms. She gasped but no one was there.

"W-what's happening here?" she muttered, confused. When she back stepped, she was so sure that the ground had collapsed under her. She yelped but her back stumbled on something.

"Hmm?" she heard a deep voice behind her and when she looked back, she saw a raven colored man looking down at her.

He looked mysterious but his cheeky smile made her feel a bit creepier. The man said, "Hey? Why do you look so stunned in there?"

it took her a moment to gather to her senses and apologized to him, "I'm very sorry if I stumbled on you, mister. I wasn't looking on where I was going. I-I thought someone's following me."

"Eh? Who could that be?"

"I really don't know, Sir. But thank you." she smiled at him.

He gave him a cheeky smile again and got curious to her basket, "What is inside that basket? Can I look at it?" Without any response from the girl he opened the basket and inhaled the scent of the cookies. "Hmmmm! Must be very delicious cookies!"

Yaya seemed to blush, "Eeh.. Thank you, Sir."

"Are you selling these?"

"No, sir. I was planning to visit on my grandma today because she is sick, so I made her cookies." Yaya smiled.

"Oh. What a good grand daughter, eh? But... you seem lost? Do you need any help?" he asked in a worried tone.

The pink clad girl smiled in embarrassment, "I see. Perhaps I can help you? Do you know... where your grandma lives?"

Yaya was being too comfortable with this stranger infront of her, "I do remember that she lives in the middle of the forest, but I really don't know where am I right now. "