What Stings and Why Actually?

Looking out the glass window with the help of a swivel chair which looks like a small bowl, Kokoci silently sighed. The quite sound inside his new office in TEMPUR-A is entirely different from TAPOPS. Looking back, Kokoci can still hear the metallic clicking when someone walks through his office. He missed the sound that he get used to and everything about TAPOPS. He mentally scolded himself and decide to leave his new chair and went closer to the glass window.

It's true that he can see again the beauty of the night sky. Unlike from TAPOPS, he remembered that he could see nothing but darkness. Again, he mentally slapped his forehead for thinking TAPOPS again.

"Dang, Kokoci. You better compose yourself and adapt to this new headquarter." He scolded himself. He remembered how Boboiboy Solar destroyed TAPOPS. All of TAPOPS Station. Again, he took a deep breath in and let it out a few seconds after. He put off his shades that are resting on his cube-shaped face and unconsciously played on it. "Well, I'm still glad I got you." He told his shades.

Letting a sigh out, he look unto the night sky again. Perhaps this could be a great start, he said. And after a while, with his own big boxy eyes, he saw Ying walking out of the headquarters.

"What is she doing there at a time like this?" He look at his watch, "It's almost bed time. Wait, where's Yaya?" Usually he always saw the girls sticking to each other, but this night is quite different.

She was looking out of the night sky too, but with an unexplainable expression on her face as she look back to one of the rooms in TEMPUR-A, on Boboiboy's room.

Kokoci sighed, "Boboiboy, you always make your friends worry about you so much. You hard-headed, brat."

Then, even with a dim view, he saw Fang appeared looking quite shock seeing Ying outside.

---------------------------------------------------------

"Woi, midget! What are you doing here?" Fang called. He was standing on a dim place, practicing on how to develop another move from his Shadow Power.

"....Nothing really. Just... Star gazing," Ying replied softly, which to Fang, was unusual.

He walk near her and saw her always looking at Boboiboy's room. "Star gazing, I see."

Ying was still quite. With his hands in his pocket, he welcomed the night breeze between them. Then he remembered, "It's unusual why you are alone without Yaya beside you, Shrimp." Curious why the pink hijab girl is not around this talkative Shrimp.

"Yeah." She replied softly making Fang look at her in a surprised expression.

"Woi. Did you two had a fight?"

Ying was still looking at Boboiboy's room in a rather, sad expression but never replied to him.

"Woi!" He surprised her pulling her left loose pigtails in a rather, surprised way.

"FOR KOKOCI'S SAKE!"

"There-"

Ying reached out and pulled his hair in revenge while giving him a glare. "WHAT DA HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" Clearly surprised why Fang was there.

"Eish, Eish, Eish. Didn't you notice me talking to you a minute ago?" Fang countered, touching his head from the sudden jolt Ying gave him. "Ow."

Ying gave him a confused look. Fang asked again, "Hey. Where's Yaya?" He averted his eyes, "You know, you two are always together so it's unusual to see you without her tagging along."

"She went to Boboiboy to give him her baked cookies." She adjusted her loose pigtails, her eyebrows in an annoyed expression. "Haiyah!"

"Hmmm. I see. That's why you keep on looking at Boboiboy's room from here."