7h: It's Not What You Think... Oh

Feed your souls with the upcoming FaYi and BoYa moment Sari_Ying

Without a warning, someone budge inside, making the heavy silence filled with a shocked gasped from Fang.

"I DID NOT TOUCH HER, BROTHER! IT'S NOT WHAT YOU THINK IT IS!"

The person tried to catch his breathe as he dragged himself inside.

"Yaya..."

That was when the alarmed Fang went panic as he saw Ying standing near the bed. "YING! Y-YO-YOU'RE AWAKE AND.... M-M-MOVING!"

He watched her dragged herself silently to her best friend's sleeping position. As Fang observed, she looked different from the last time she saw her. Her dark eye bags are now almost cleared but from the looks of it, she still feels tired. Just how much energy did she sacrificed for Yaya?

"How is she?" She looked at Yaya.

"SHE'S FINE! SHE'S COMPLETELY HEALED UP B-BUT SHE STILL NEEDS TIME TO SLEEP!" Fang replied in a surprising tone. "HOW ABOUT YOU? WHY ARE YOU HERE?! YOU SHOULD BE IN YOUR ROOM!"

Dang! She saw him caressing her best friend's cheek! Will Ying kick him out?

Ying adjusted the light white dress that Shielda had put them on and helped herself sat on the bed.

Fang waved her off, "Y-YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO SIT ON THERE!"

"You're so noisy, Spike head, don't you know that? Don't yell at me because I can hear you loud and clear." She muttered sleepily.

"I- I WASN'T YELLING!" God! He's having his panic attack right now. God. Calm down. He started to walk back and forth, debating about calming himself down.

He didn't notice that Ying had already decided to sleep next to Yaya and was starting to close her eyes.

"I must call Ochobot," he dialed his coordinates, "Ochobot! Ying is awake and she's... MOVING!" He spun around to look at her only to see her lying beside Yaya. He panicked. "And now she's asleep next to Yaya! Help me tell Commander Kukuci about this!" He whispered in a panic tone, "She won't listen to me!"

Ochobot replied calmly, "Fang, you need to relax. We'll be right there!"

Fang went near to the sleeping girls and he panicked again. "Hey you, Shrimp! Get off there!" He whispered. "You're overcrowding this bed!" He tried to shoo her away.

But Ying tiredly waved him off. She unconsciously pushed Yaya to make her some room, not caring if her dress is showing off her knees. When Fang saw them, he had to look away and panicked again.

Should he pull down the dress back? No! He'll be a great disgrace!

Or should he cover her with blanket? Great idea! But she's currently laying on it.

He panicked again.

"Private Fang!" He heard the door opened and saw Commander Kukuci, Papa Zola, Admiral Tarung, and Ochobot in action.

He did the TAPOPS salute, "Commander! Admiral! Captain!"

Papa Zola ran to the bed with him carrying Cattus. "Oh. These cute girls..." He cooed.

Ochobot scanned Ying and Yaya's features as the Admiral and the small Commander went near them, "Both girls are still unconscious, Commander."

"Unconscious? Ying just talked to me!" Fang replied childishly, his panic attack decreasing.

"It happened because she was sleep walking. I never thought that she still can walk herself in here. Hmmm. Never mind." Ochobot said.

Admiral Tarung, now on his down-to-Earth side, worriedly said, "I think she just wants to be with Yaya,"