HAUNTED

Inching close to his best friend, Gopal grabbed Boboiboy's broad shoulder and shrieked when the carousel had suddenly come to life.

"WAAAAAAAAH! I WANNA GO BACK! I WANNA GO BACK!" He screamed, almost choking his best friend but he received a fearful grab from Fang.

He heard him say, trying to hide his fear, "C-Calm down, Gopal!"

Meanwhile, Yaya and Ying were huddled closed together as they listened closely on the eerie surroundings. The place was indeed deserted, and was almost covered by a faint mist.

They heard Boboiboy announced, "Don't wander around too much guys."

Gopal replied, his voice in a fearful shriek, "Seriously? No one's gonna wander away on a place like this!"

They continued to walk deeper in the abandoned carnival with senses in full alert. Noticing that he was behind the group, Fang pretended to catch up to the girls' pace, who were in front of them. Ying noticed him beside him and noticed the sweat forming on his forehead. She gave him a smirk when he noticed her.

"Heheh. Someone's being a scaredycat," she chuckled, her nervousness calm.

Fang blushed, "I-I am not! Clearly, I'm leading the way as your team captain, Shrimp!" He defended.

She glanced at Boboiboy who was repressing his chuckle. Remember that in their past mission on delivering Tarung's washed clothes to planet Derghaya, they have been spoked out by the living trees. Everyone was afraid, well, except for Boboiboy who was clearly surprised at the sudden event. What really scared him out was that snake.

Fang shot them an annoyed look, "Eish!" He stomped two steps away from them, "Can you two quit that?! Focus on the mission!"

Yaya and Gopal were witnessing why on earth these three were arguing and teasing. Yaya chided her best friend, "Ying, that's not a nice thing to do."

The yellow clad tried to stop her chuckle but it turned into a laugh. "HAHAHAHAHAHA! I'M SORRY I CAN'T," she was crying and was clutching on her stomach. "WH- WHAT IS WRONG WITH- WAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Boboiboy was joining her, "BWAHAHAHAHAHAH! WHY IS IT SO FUNNY! BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!"

The two are slapping on their backs as they give them another guffaw.

Yaya was trying to be patient, "Guys-"

"Urgh. Leave them behind. We can't loose anytime to their stupidity." Fang commanded at Yaya and Gopal.

The Indian boy protested, "No way!"

Fang was getting annoyed at how the two were directly laughing at him. "Eeeeish!" He decided to walk away from them. "If you want to be with them well, do it. I won't be spending my time with damn idiots."

Boboiboy and Ying gave another guffaw. "Oh, the Mushroom Boy is too serious. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!"

"GET A DAMN LIFE BOTH OF YOU!" He shouted back.

"FANG!" He heard Yaya called to him.

"Hey, Fang! Don't wander around!" He was surprised hearing Boboiboy's usual normal tone.

"Shut up!" He bellowed, not looking back.

"Haiiyah! Stop being so stubborn, Spikehead!" Called out Ying in her sudden annoyed tone.

He gave out an annoyed growl and muttered to himself, "I hate pestering idiots."

"Why did he suddenly walk out?" Gopal asked his comrades, biting his nails in great nervousness when he noticed the fog has gotten thicker.