TEMPUR-A: The Kitchen Chronicles

Eventhough TAPOPS station has been destroyed, all of the main five still receives missions from another planets to galaxies. They have also encountered new adventures together.

But there are various occasions that each one of them had noticed their obvious flaws. Obvious flaws which turned into insecurities. Insecurities which led them sulking at night when everyone seems to go to sleep. Insecurities which they didn't know have welcomed depression.

Today was one of those day offs which the boys will gather up and play games in their room. Since Gopal and Boboiboy share the same room, Fang will come by to compete on the multiplayer round of the phenomenal alien game he had suggested. It instantly clicked Boboiboy and Gopal tastes and even commented, "This is even way better than Captain Papa Zola's game!" Because of that, they never leave the room.

To Yaya, today seemed to be unusual because Ying agreed to hang out with her in the kitchen.

She looked at her beside her, playing the ingredients absentmindedly on the table. "It's nice of you to accompany me baking some cookies, Ying!" She exclaimed brightly. "You don't have anything to do in your room?"

She pouted remembering her boredom, "I have finished sticking the post stamps I have collected on Earth on one of my journals. I cannot find any post stamps on the planets we have missions to, so it kinda gets boring."

"Oh. That's bad. How about doodling?" She asked.

"Naah. I'm not in the mood," Ying started cleaning the table.

"Really? Coz you used to draw on your journal everything that's been making you happy," Yaya raised a worried eyebrow to her.

That was before. "I don't know actually. Lately, I just feel... I don't know. I guess I'm just tired?" She thought for a moment, but something inside her protested.

"Hmmmm. How about video games?"

She huffed, "They're all unfair! The boys won't let me in the game. Besides, I think spending time with you will help me," Wiping off the spilt sugars and flours, she went to the sink.

"Help you what?" Yaya asked, curious. Does her friend has a problem?

Ying was cut in her trance, "I'm sorry, what did I said, Yaya?"

"You said spending time with me will help you." Her friend repeated. "Why? Are you feeling sick?" She walked closer to her small friend and touched her forehead. "You're body temperature is normal tho."

She gave off a deep sigh which made Yaya worried. When she noticed how her friend's face had becoming worried, Ying waved her hands in front of her. "Oh! Nothing! I think I'm just really tired at all."

"Well, you should've just stayed in the room." The pink hijab girl put her hands on her hips in a sassy way, chiding her best friend.

But it's so lonely in there. The silence is pushing me to do something strange lately. Being alone seemed to awaken the negativity inside. "Naaaaaah!" She waved her off, "I want to help you, okay?"

Yaya gave her another worried look, "Lately you're becoming weird, Ying. I'm worried for you."

She started washing the dishes that her friend made. "Girl, you should mind your biscuits in the oven. I think they're getting burned."

Hearing that, Yaya hastily ran towards to oven to check her masterpiece. "Hey! They're still in the process!"

They laugh at each other but Ying's attention was then transferred to what she was doing. Washing the bowls and some spoons, her mind started to wander off.