7a: Kaizo In T. A. P. O. P. S

Since time slows down when you're in space, Boboiboy could feel that he and his friends are physical exhausted with training for more than a week now.

Inside the T. A. P. O. P. S training area, all of them are filled with damp sweat, tired huffs, and grunts. The girls spar to each other as Yaya instructed to Ying,"That's good. Keep that strength until you decide to hit me, Ying."

The yellow clad catches her breath for a second and then hit Yaya in a blink of an eye. Knowing this, Yaya block her swift attack sending her sprawling on the floor. Ying landed head first on the cold floor and Yaya hastily went near her with a panic tone,"Oh, Ying, I'm so so sorry! Please forgive me!" She help her sit up.

Ying gave her a smile showing her blood stained front teeth. "It's okay, Yaya. Hehe. My kick wasn't that strong..." She tasted her mouth with blood and held back the pain. "Don't worry about this-"

Yaya stood up and panicked as she ran to a corner where the first aid kit was placed.

On the distant side of the room, Boboiboy, Fang and Gopal. They too, were practicing combat styles against Fang.

Gopal groaned, for the nth time when he failed to land a punch on Fang's face, "Man! I'm starving! If I'll continue to do this, I'll become macho like both of you."

"Oh. I would like to see Gopal being a macho guy too!" Boboiboy agreed.

"Maybe by that time I'll surpass Fang's awesomeness and also your awesomeness too, Boboiboy." He added and he and Boboiboy laughed.

Fang clicked his tongue in annoyance,"Dream on. Hey, you two, you still haven't given all your best for this training."

Boboiboy and Gopal sighed and returned to their fighting stance in a rather lazy fashion. Fang groaned,"Come on. Don't be lazy sloths, guys. Especially not on a time like this..."

"Naaaah. What could happen? Those two geezers are not here. How would they know if we're being lazy. We're all tired, okay? Don't try to deny that, Fang" Gopal cut him off nonchalantly.

Fang was silent and crossed his arms," As much as I am tempted for your invitation, but no. You should know that in any minute by now, Captain Kaizo will visit T. A. P. O. P. S station."

Boboiboy and Gopal gaped like a fish out of water needing oxygen so badly. Seeing this, Fang rolled his eyes and his eyes landed to the two girls who were sitting on the distant room. He called them, "Woi! You two over there! Don't slack off before the captains and the admiral comes---"

With an instant second, the metallic doors opened in an instant boom. All of the teenagers head turned and saw the short Captain Kukuci standing in between the fierce Admiral Tarung and the handsome Captain Kaizo.

Seeing his elder brother, Fang straightened up even more and did the T. A. P. O. P. S salute, "Admiral Tarung. Captain Kukuci. Captain Kaizo."

Ying and Yaya ran close to the boys and also did the T. A. P. O. P. S salute.

Captain Kaizo flashes a smirk and the Admiral look down at them saying, " Well... I can't see fresh sweats coming from all of you. Have you been slacking off?!"

They all gave a chorus of "NO! We've been training so hard!"

Tarung gave them a deep glare," Huh. You're all even denying it! You all wanted to be the best heroes in this darn entire universe, well, work your butts the hardest too! AM I CLEAR?!"

Harsh.

So they gave him a quick nod and the good hearted short Captain defended them," Uhhm... Admiral we don't have to make them feel pressured-"