HAUNTED 2

Boboiboy and Yaya have been walking around to find their missing friends. Surprisingly, the thick fog had disappeared and walking deeply into the carnival, they arrived at a big fountain. It was glowing in a classic European fashion Yaya had remembered as it displayed a captivating sight of waters sprinkling out from it. She went closer to study the water below and was even more stunned to see them glowing like a luminous light green jelly.

She heard Boboiboy behind her,"Careful, Yaya. As much as possible, we don't have to touch anything in this carnival."

Yaya nodded at him, "But still, I can't help to be awed by this place. Even if this is just a hallucination, I'm glad that I can still see how great this place was."

He gave her a chuckle, "You're awesome, Yaya!"

Moving away from him, she walked slowly to the left to explore the other side of this big fountain. Silently, Boboiboy was there too, watching her back for any danger. The tranquil sound of the fountain filled their ears as they walked in circles until Yaya decided to stop. "Oh no. What was I thinking! We have to find Ying and the others, Boboiboy!"

Snapping out of his trans, he remembered, "Oh yes! How can I forget!"

When they both stepped to walk pass by the fountain, they both noticed someone sitting on the fountain. It's back away from them, hunching.

This made Yaya move closer to her oblivious friend who called out, "Hello! Are you okay?"

Yaya whispered to him in a low tone, "Should we really have to disturb it?"

Boboiboy's brown eyes were focused on the hunching figure. "Hello there!" He called again.

Suddenly, it turned its head to them in a swift manner. They both saw the horror before them. White eyes moving up and down and dishevelled face were snarling at them and started darting towards them. Yaya couldn't help but froze.

Protecting his friend, Boboiboy split into three, summoning Angin, Api, and Tanah.

Tanah commanded in urgent speed, "Angin! Take Yaya away from here!"

"Roger that!" He assisted her to ran away from the scene even though she protested to help. "They can handle this."

Yaya looked back at Tanah and Api and then they ran away from them. She whispered, "Be careful."

Api readied an excited fighting stance like a Chinese monkey legend. "Bring it on!"

Tanah created a barrier to protect them but was shocked when it just went pass through the solid barrier.

"Apa-kah!" They both said in unison.

Launching itself close to Angin and Yaya, Tanah screamed, "ANGIN, WATCH OUT FROM BEHIND!"

"Hu- YAYA!" Angin started to scream.

Yaya dared to looked back and saw the creature launching itself directly to her. "GRAVITATIONAL PULL! HIYAH!" She managed to pin it down on the ground for a while.

"EARTH BARRIER! AGAIN AND AGAIN!" Tanah punched the ground simultaneously as he caged the creature. Api and him ran next to them.

"Are you okay, Yaya?" Tanah asked and his friend give him a small smile.

They all looked back when they heard the ground cracked infront of them. Digging out from the soil, it launches out and landed silently on them. Sensing the air like a snake, its head jerked when it noticed them. The creature launches again at them.

Api cried, "RUUUUN!"

And so they did.

"FIREBALL ATTACK! HIYAH!" Api threw many fireballs at the gaining creature.