7b: UNKNOWN in an UNKNOWN

With each careful step, Boboiboy cannot balance on his two feet. He heard Gopal's grunt behind him as he leap one by one on each rock. He complains, "Hey, Boboiboy! Why can't you just summon Earth and give us a decent road?"

Boboiboy rolled his eyes at how his friend can be arrogant sometimes. He sighed from the exhaustion, "Okay, okay." He summoned Earth as he took over his persona.

Earth punched the rocky ground with a loud thump, crumpling and making a new way for them. He glanced at Gopal and gave him a there-you-go look.

As Gopal walk casually, Earth glanced behind and saw the irritated Fang escorting the two fascinated girls. Yaya was happily scribbling on her notes while Ying was cheerfully looking at the rocks, commenting about it's physical properties.

He went to them and ask Fang, "Well, how's everything from behind?"

Fang gave him a glare and crossed his arms, "I'd rather lead the pack than escorting these two."

Earth laughed for he can saw that his annoyed face is almost at it's limits. "Okay, I'll change place with you. Besides, you said yourself that you are the captain."

"Hmm. Okay. But don't fool around." He started to go after Gopal.

Earth look at the two fascinated girls as he unconsciously gave them a smile. These two have the same taste for science and both are curious to everything, but they also have unique differences.

Ying is quite shy but can be active. She can be flexible at anything but can be a Nagger all the time. Unlike Ying, Yaya can be strict but she can be understanding and she quickly notices the atmosphere between two opposing forces. She is really is softer than the yellow clad girl.

"Yaya! Look! Those rocks over there are covered with mosses! Let's have a look at them!" She pointed to where Gopal was standing. Why, as Earth noticed, he already crossed the earth bridge that he made!

Both girls left Earth and ran down to the two boys. They squatted on the mossy area as Yaya wiped a sample and put it in a test tube. Ying supervised the area and wondered why they still haven't encountered some caves. She paused to look at the distant Boboiboy, and the bridge that he obviously made. It was covering some of the mossy rocks and wondered why the area is covered with mosses. She called Boboiboy, "Hey, Boboiboy! Can you please lift up this bridge that you made for a while? I have to look at something."

Earth complied and with a heavy grunt, he lift up his personally made bridge.

Ying quickly dashed under it and saw a passageway even in a little light, "Bingo," she called again, "Hey, Boboiboy! I can see a passageway in here! Be kind and throw that bridge somewhere! Thanks!" On top of her, the bridge moved away giving her more light to look around. That was when she noticed that the mosses started to go brown. Hmmm. Perhaps it was because of Boboiboy's bridge.

Gopal and Yaya hovered below and Ying squinted her eyes, "Hey! Gopal! Yaya! Please get down here!"

"E-eh? Why me?" Gopal asked, starting to get anxious of the unknown, "Oh boy."

Yaya flew down gracefully and went beside Ying, "Ying, any discoveries yet?"

"Not yet. But maybe we should wait for Fang for further instructions."

The boys landed with grunts and went to the girls. "Fang. What should we do now,"

He peered inside the dark passageway, "Boboiboy, change into Fire. Let's go inside. We don't have to waste any more time,"