3e: Surface At Last!

"You wanted to be strong? Suppressing your emotions won't make you strong. You have to let people see that you are not okay and you are hurting."

On the rocky bay of the Planet Chlorinia, Boboiboy and Yaya emerged out from the water. Shaking off the droplets of chlorine made water, Boboiboy took out his high tech helmet as he sighed.

"Hooo... I thought we're gonna be stuck in that place." He said as he tried to remember their battle to the snakes.

Yaya was still putting on her helmet, hoping for a new message for Ying. Without her pink hijab covering her head, also because the hijab can make her feel even hotter, Kokochi and Tarung suggested that it would be okay that she'll took it off for a while. Yaya decided to took off her helmet too and went near the ocean, waiting and listening for their comrades.

Boboiboy went near her, "Are there any signs of them coming, Yaya?" He asked but she was silent, looking here and there on the surface of the water.

Boboiboy scratched his head and advanced his orange cap. He couldn't live without his cap. He couldn't guess why his partner is quiet and he can sense that something is off. He looked at her and studied her. Yaya looked different standing beside him with her hair down. The last time he saw her without her hijab was when they were in their fifth grade but her hair was not long as now. He respected her for always wearing a hijab and he also remembered that she once said that she likes to wear them because she is proud of her nationality.

But today, in a scorching day, Yaya looked feminine but serious on looking at the waters and then he scratched his head again.

She heared her gasped as she announced, "Boboiboy, they are coming on that area!" She pointed on the South where they are standing on.

"We might at least put on our helmets to avoid the splash." Boboiboy suggested and together, they put on their helmets.

Both silently waited and then for a quick moment, three shadows have emerged out from the water. It created a big splash as it rained over Boboiboy and Yaya.

When the three figures landed on the ground, they ran towards them. And knowing Gopal, when he knew he was out from the horrors below, and seeing his best friend Boboiboy coming towards him, everything felt good. He can hear a choir singing a dramatic chorus as he also ran in slow motion towards to Boboiboy with wide arms.

"Bo-boi-boooooy!" He said in slow motion.

When Yaya and Boboiboy reached to them, Gopal hugged him and cried. "Ahuhuhu! I thought I won't be seeing you again Boboiboy!"