Chapter 2:Darkness

Shit,shit,shit,shit,shit!

I was about to scream or run away when he pointed the gun at the ceiling and everyone froze in their tracks,but me fidgeting with everything on the table.

He looked at me confused probably thinking what a idiot I am, just picking up the Salt container shaker thing and then putting it back down again then repeating this about 6times.

Aqua get your brain working!

He walked to me slowly and I realised I had been here so long there was actually like 2 people left in the resteraunt that hid under the table.

I couldn't help but stare at his beautifulness..and yes I know that isn't a word but my brain isn't quite funtioning.

I shot up finally ignoring my silent thoughts and was fuming when he took a blindfold out from his pocket as shook it infront of me to wear.

Dick.

"Excuse me I don't know who the fuck you think you are but your a fucking pyscho if you think I'm just going to let you kidnap me and do god know-"I spat out at him and he looked at me shocked from my comment.But he cut me off by putting a hankie over my nose and I slowly felt my eyelids feel heavier and my words stopped forming.

I felt warm hands on top of my dress just under my waist as he picked me up in bridal style and my heart flipped.

Before my senses completely went I inhaled his flowery smell that was attractive even when it came from him.

How I hate darkness.

"You shmell lovely"I whispered childishly and smiled whilst rubbing my head in his chest.

Wait the hell am I doing?!What the hell am I saying?!Stupid chemicals..

Then I dozed off to dreamless sleep.

------------

My head started pounding as I felt something underneath me moving swiftly.

"John is going to be so proud,congrats Cameron!But I feel sorry for the chick..and you.."A retarded guy screeched happily which made my head pound more.

Wait...ive been kidnapped!Who the fucks john and why am I in the back seat of a car?

Stupid blindfold..stupid people..stupid darkness.

"I'm not in the fucking mood jack so just shut up and drive okay?"A guy next to me said in a cold angry tone but continued patting me to sleep sweetly.

Wait no,i did not just call my kidnapper sweet not in any shape or form.

"Dude chill out why do you care so much?"Jack spoke who was currently driving fast.

Cameron sighed.

"Just shut up okay!"He shouted but this time I winced outloud as my head was banging even louder.

"Shitttt"I mumbled quietly as held my hand up to my head as I figured I was lying down and taking up two seats with my body but my legs were bent.

My blindfold was just irritating me badly.

I was surprised I wasn't tied up or all that crap you normally see in the movies but no,i could jump out of this car right now...but obviously I didn't want to break my legs.

He removed my hand from my head and massaged it slowly.Why was he doing this?

But it felt so much better...

Two smooth hands suddenly cupped both sides of my head and he picked it up gently and budged on his seat so he could place my head on his lap.

My heart started thumping and electricity was striking everywhere.

He shuddered slightly and I didn't know why.

Aqua stop it!Dont let him touch you!

"Stop!"I suddenly shouted and my voice started croaking because I was scared out of my mind but I wasn't going to let it show.

I felt his hands freeze.

"Dude what do I do?!"Jack said from the drivers seat.

"Just drive"Cameron spoke in the same tone.

I tried sitting up but I nearly fell because of me not being able to see.

Warm hands enveloped me in his arms and lay me back down on the seats.

I didn't argue when I felt his fingers fiddle with the knot at the back of my head which was the blindfold.

My hair fell as I noticed the blindfold had held it up.

I squinted my delicate eyes for a few seconds and his fingers went along the bare part of my back as he put the hair that was irritating it to the side of my head.

I wanted to smile but I couldn't when the tonado of thoughts hit me like I stepped on a rake.

I could feel his warm minty breathe on my back but I backed away from him and turned around.

I watched his muscles tense as his face went from 'I'm sorry' or hurt to emotionless,i could tell he didn't want me reading his emotions as he then hid his face from me and leant his head on the window just staring at the beautiful trees and nature that passed us.

What is that it?Ive been kidnapped and I still have my freedom?Well kinda...

"Excuse me mr"I stared into his hazel eyes and looked at him dumbfounded.

"Oi!"I shouted and got no reply from any of them again.

"Un-Fucking-Believable"I mumbled to myself and I heard one of them chuckle but I didn't know who.

"Oh for crying out bums is this any way to treat you kidnapee...is that the word?"

Aqua just stop speaking..

I leant my head on the other window and scanned it for any escape ideas but it was on child lock,god I hated that button..the driver had way too much power.

What will he do to me?Is this actually happening?Please oh please be a dream...Okay it's not...dont lose hope everything going to be okay..

I snapped back to reality as I started breathing heavily as tears stroked my face.

God why do they have to betray me every time.I tried to stop and calm myself down but it made me cry harder..but more quietly.

I could feel my kidnapper,Cameron staring at me from the corner of my eye.

He shifted slightly to try and get closer to me and comfort me,but he stopped and moved back in his tracks.

For some reason I wanted his arms around my waist,i wanted his breathe and mine as one...Aqua no!You don't want any of that..he just kidnapped you god damn it!

I sat in my seat and didn't remove my gaze from the car window.

God why is this happening?But most importantly why does my kidnapper have to be so frigging beautiful!I don't even care if you can't call a guy beautiful because he is.

------------------

Tell me what you think:)

Please Vote,Comment,Fan&Enjoy:D

I love each and everyone of you and Thankyou for all the support and love on my first book and this one!;)

Stay smiling my little beauties<3xoxoxoxoxoxo