Chapter 10:Oh Hey!Intro?

Song of the chapter is Top of the World by Imagine Dragons💕xoxoxo

We arrived outside the mansion and I smelt chicken accompanied by roast potatoes and freshly chopped salad.

Wow your smelling sense is amazing.

I sniffled In the perfection through my nose and a smile placed on my pink lips.

Cameron next to me stood there frozen with his eyes wide.

"You smell that?"I asked him walking towards the door and smiling like a child that found a £50 note.

How I love food.

"Wait stop!"Cameron suddenly shouted making me holt a little.

I turned around towards him and he grabbed my hand,i decided to ignore the tingles that appeared.

He stared down at me and I raised an eyebrow.

"Why?"I choked out.

He didn't say anything and just walked infront me with me tucked behind him.

We walked in and I let out a sigh of pleasure.

Nick hid it with a loud cough.

Seriously?

"Bags"I whispered shortly to him still behind him and I looked as lost as the door leading to Narnia.Our shopping bags were in the car.

He just nodded and we headed to the kitchen,his grip tightened on my hand but then it softened.

"Seriously Michael?"Cameron breathed out annoyed and I heard him scoff.I couldn't even see his face..the only view I got was the back on his damn body,but I shouldn't really be complaining..it was amazing the way his muscle-

"I live here too you little mong!"Michael moaned childishly and jokely.

He did?Where the fuck have I been?

"Excuse me you little retard!"Cameron said in the same tone and smacked his head whilst I was still behind him.

"Ouchy!"Michael screeched.

"Hey what's that...."He sniffled"Smell?"

I sniffed up and didn't smell anything except for dinner.

Cameron opened his mouth but I had to sneeze.

Oh joy.

"DUDE DONT MOVE I THINK ITS A ROGUE!"Michael shouted and held up an empty pan.

My eyes widened,rogue?Whats that?But most importantly WHY IN THE FLAMING HECK IS HE GOING HIT ME?!

"NO STOP!"Cameron shouted and I came out from behind him as Michael looked at me confused but then smirked.

He had a well built body like Cameron's but his hair was light light brown that could camouflage to caramel.His eyes were hazel brown and he had tiny freckles on his nose..his pupils were big and dilated but they went back to normal after a few breathers.

"Cam!I go away for 1 week and you've found yourself your ma-"Michael screeched annoyed at him and punched his arm which didn't even make him flinch but Cameron cut him off.

"So how's Beth?"

"She's good,shes coming around later with all her clothes and stuff..oh and don't worry I cleaned her room so we won't wake you up if we sleep in the same bed!"He stated and looked at him suspiciously,it was so funny it made me laugh.

Well I guess I have to introduce myself then.

"Hey"Laugh"Im"Laugh"Aqua"I finished and took a cup of oxygen and both of them leaned against the counter watching me in amusement.