Chapter 17:In Which She Gets Jumped

I woke up to a loud growling sound escape someone's mouth outside my door.

I hate stupid mornings.

Sliding out of bed I remembered I had put on a poka dot crop top with some jean shorts.

As I pressed my ear to the door the growling once again escaped someone's lips and someone's sharp nails started scratching on my door like a cat.

It wasn't a scary growl it was more like a kind playful growl.

"Cameron if that's you!"I screeched but yawned at the same time.

I opened the door fully.

I let out a scream as this fury creature approached me slowly.My heart started beating faster as there hazel eyes sparkled into mine.

Cameron?

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion and it jumped on me so I fell on the floor.

I started laughing whilst he licked me like a dog would.

"Cameron"I panted breatheless.

"Cameron!"I laughed out again and he ran his soft paw along my face.

I sat up on the floor as his soft fur smelled like Orchids.

He sat on my lap as I couldn't stop smiling like the idiot I am,god he so cute even in werewolf form.

I placed a kiss on its snout and he growled as I ran my hand through his light brown fur.

Cameron's POV:

She furrowed her adorable eyebrows and looked at me in confusion but then flashed one of her kissable smiles.

I can't take it any longer,i have to touch her.

I jumped on her and she started laughing as I hovered over her scanning her body,which was teasing me with the extra bit of skin showing off her stomach and legs.

Her laugh was the cutest thing that I would never get enough of ever.I didn't want her to stop showing me how I made her happy and smile,because I would never get sick of it.

I started inhaling her berry scent which sent my smelling sense to do a little dance in my nose.

"Cameron"She panted breathelessly and it made my heart flip with joy but I didn't stop licking her cheek like a dog would.

"Cameron!"She laughed out as I ran my paw across her cheek making her cheek heat up and tingles spread up me.

I want to shift back.To hold her,to kiss her..to touch her.

She sat up still on the carpet as I snuggled up to her on her lap and felt pleasure shoot up my system and she stared down at me in astonishment and lust,i was already showing lust in my eyes and I could tell she knew that by the way she kissed my snout so gently and teasingly.

I let out a growl and she ran her hand through my fur.Fireworks spread like a shooting star.

That's it I can't take not holding her with my hands and not my darn paws.

I jumped off her lap and she just glared at me watching what I was doing.

I put a smirk on my face as I thought about the thing that most relaxed me and made me so at ease and overjoyed.

Aqua.

In a heartbeat I felt all my bones connect like glue and I felt my toes and fingers.

Aqua gasped as I opened my eyes and smirked at the way she bounced on the bed and buried her face in the quilt.