Please Read Beautiful!Or Skip To The Next Chapter,I Dont Mind<3

Okay I'm sorry this isn't a chapter but I've been feeling so down lately and I click on wattpad every day believe it or not and go off it immediately and guys show some support!The messages are amazing and I love them,i help you all with whatever goes on in your life and I love doing that,i love feeling like I've changed someone's life for the better and held there hand through the hard times..you're beautiful!😘

But leave more comments instead of messaging me that you loved the bit where Aqua got drenched in shit😂or I need to update,it saves me a lot of time going through all my pm's and talking to you,i will reply eventually I swear🙏

P.s.That didn't really happen to Aqua,it was an example😄

So I decided im taking a break..it may be for two days or it may be for a week but please bare with me and I promise you I'm not leaving you hanging,a weeks the tops and plus school starts next week!Thats so unfair and f ing unacceptable,for those that start collage or whatever I wish you the best of luck and your going to get good grades!(You know who you are)😄

Okay this is just a random rant kind of thing I don't really know what it is but it needs to be said!:

Okay and I want to get some things clear, guys when they message me on here ive asked to explain something to me I actually hate that girls do.Not all girls are like this but shocker I am a girl and trust me we wanted/some of you want this..

Why girls want bad boys and not a nice guy till it's too late?

Maybe some of you will look at his like"I do want a nice guy this is a load of crap,i don't want a badboy"

If you are one of them you're amazing I frikking love you!You don't need to read this at all!

But deep down some of you want a 100% badboy that isn't the kind of badboy that is nice and broken deep down they are just downright cocky and smoke and drink and what not!Ice seen many in my life so far.

And nice guys really do have to cope with all that shit that we want and I'm quoting that from an actual guy I asked this too along with many others.

A guy who for now I'm just going to name Kyle who I've been talking to whilst still talking to everyone else,im going to use what he sent to me and mash,what all the other guys responded,together.

Guy's POV's:(Mashed into one)

I used to be a nice guy - way back when. Like most men, I learned rather quickly that being that nice guy wasn't the best of decisions.

You see, I never saw being nice as a decision that needed to be made - I understood it as a state that naturally existed. I didn't feel that I should go out of my way to be nice because I liked being nice.

More than that, I thought that's what women wanted: men who were nice. Boy oh boy was I wrong. Sort of, anyway.

There are some women who want the nice guy because they understand that nice means good and not nice means bad. However, most women seem to have the concepts confused.

She may believe she wants a nice guy, but in reality, she doesn't want a nice guy. In her eyes, nice is weak - it's boring. She wants excitement. She wants mystery, surprise, drama. She wants a bad boy.

Until she gets stuck with one, of course. Then all of a sudden logic swarms back into reality and bad, once again, means bad. Understanding why women go for those bad boys isn't difficult to understand.

They aren't very open, keeping mostly to themselves - that's mysterious. They distance themselves and give the cold shoulder whenever they don't want something from you; it makes her ego crazy - why doesn't he want her? Why isn't she good enough?