Chapter 5:Goody Goody

Song of the chapter is Billionare by Travie McCoy(I know it's old but I still love it)💕xoxoxoxoxo

I sat in my room which yes,i had already owned now as I called it mine.

I needed to let everyone know I was okay..i felt responsibe for my family's destroyed nights of sleep.

I had locked myself in here all night and day and god am I starving!

All these things swirled in my head.

1)I've been kidnapped..

2)Anything could happen.

3)I'm fucking starving.

4)How am I going to get out.

5)My mum must be a sobbing mess.

6)Everyone has probably lost their sleep and appetite because of me.

7)I can't believe I have Cameron as my kidnapper.

8)I can't be all 'goody goody'with him..he did kidnap me.

9)I'm fucking starving..oh did I already say that? well I am.

10)I just want one call,and if that means going on a hunger strike I will!

Since yesterday my stomach had been grumbling non stop and Cameron didn't stop knocking on my door..

The only way I was replying was with a hum.

There were two loud knocks on the door.Yet fucking again.

My throat was dry and sore from the thirst and my body was less energetic than before..i could feel it.

The sun blinded me as I shifted on the bed trying to regain my blurred vision.

I felt my stomach develop this painful pain that started to grow.

"Aqua please open up..please"Cameron breathed out and I could hear the desperation in his voice.

One call that's all.

"One call"I croaked and as much as it hurt my throat he still heard me.There was a pause and I knew he was debating it in his head.

"First open up"He said finally.

"Ok"I croaked quietly and there was no way in hell he would of heard it.

I got up and my legs betrayed me as I fell to the ground causing a loud thump to echo in the silent mansion.

"Aqua!"Cameron shouted and I groaned loudly expressing my pain that spreaded like fire through my body causing me to shed tears too.

I clutched my stomach and I heard the sound of Cameron's side bang against the door to break it open.

My ears started aching but the sound soon stopped.

My eyelids were becoming heavy but I tried my best to keep them open.My vision became blurry once more and a familiar warmth crept through my body and caressed every sensitive part of it.

I felt some smooth hands hold me and the shaking began.He slapped me gently and I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.Whys he slapping me?

Oh that's right I've just fainted.In his arms.In my kidnappers arms.God why is he making my job of hating him so difficult!

That was the last thing that spun in my head till I totally blacked out.

--------------

The smell of scented water filled my nose buds,nose buds?Where the hell did that come from?Gosh my hungers making me crazy..