Chapter 7:Wet Dog Was Meant To Be Funny

Song of the chapter is Beating Heart by Ellie Goulding💕xoxoxo

A bright light shone directly into my face making me moan loudly in frustration.

This is not a good frikking way to wake a god damn person up!Oh okay fineee I'm just going to blind you in the morning and well let's see how your day goes from that shall me!

"Errrrr"I moaned again and jumped up from the warm heavenly bed.

"I'm sorry baby I promise I'll make it up tonight"I mumbled to my bed and patted it still half asleep.

Someone at the door started laughing there nose hairs off.

I rubbed my eyes and squinted them for a while so my vision was clear,there stood a laughing Cameron.

The image was great and so was his laugh,his body..his teeth..his smile..his bare chest..his showered hair.

Aqua shut up you pervert!

Wait what?Bare chest?Towel around his waist!

"Now what the fuck are you doing in just a towel?"I said to him with a raised eyebrow heading to the bathroom as he followed.

"I heard moans!And I was having a shower!"He moaned childishly to state his name cleared of the 'peodo'file in my head.

What?Thats completely normal...maybe...oh shhh!

"Well I'm just not a morning person okay?"I choked out whiskey brushing my teeth and he stared at me.

Seriously who stares at someone whilst brushing there teeth?

"Cam.."I breathed out after spitting.

He seemed like he was lost in his thoughts but snapped out of it.I wanted to know what went off In his head..

He smiled hugely at me.

"Did you just call me Cam?" He shrieked in happiness and i chuckled.

"Errm no..i said.. damn"I said back with a smile.

Where did Cam come from!

He smirked"okay then"

I rolled my eyes and sniffed the air coming closer and closer to him as I did.He narrowed his eyebrows in confusion and I held back my laugh.

"What's that I smell?"I sniffed again.

"What?"He replied looking like a lost sheep.

"Wet dog"I replied and sniffed him inhaling his heavenly orchidly scent.

He froze and went blank.

I looked up at him and he closed his eyes for a brief second.

"I was kidding"I said softly and felt guilty for making him feel upset.

"Sorry.."I added and turned to go back into the room and have a shower.

Oh yeah I don't have clothes.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him as he smiled.

"No I'm sorry I shouldn't have made a big deal out of it"He breathed out gently and I noticed he put on his shirt now.

"Hey I really need to have a shower but I haven't for an-"He cut me off.

"Oh i washed your dress so you can wear that and we're going shopping!"He chuckled out and I giggled.

I then looked at him dumbfounded.

"How do you know I won't run away?And there's loads of people there,what if they see me?or recognise me?why would you buy me clothes anyway..yannoe I'm not quite feeling the kidnapper,kidnapee vibe here"I breathed out and spoke my mind.