Chapter 8:Harder Than I Thought

Song of the chapter as you might guess is Wiggle by Jason Derulo💕xoxoxoxoxo

"Are we there yet?"I spoke impatiently.

"For the 18th time I don't think we are babe"Cameron breathed out and flashed me a smile.

"Don't call me babe"I told him seriously.Just no.The only nickname that irritates me just had to be 'babe'.

He chuckled and gave me a evil grin.

"Sorry babe"He choked out.

I narrowed my eyes at him and rolled my eyes.

We had been in this car for like 3 hours!How far can this place be?Gosh.

I was sitting next to the drivers seat and decided to turn the radio on.

My eyes widened and I smiled to myself from the song that had came on.
Cameron raised his eyebrow.

"YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH THAT BIG FAT BUTT!"I sung at the top of my lungs and lucky him the windows were open and every car near me looked at me like I was on crack.

"WIGGLE,WIGGLE,WIGGLE,WIGGLE!"I added when the part came on and Cameron went into a laughing fit.

"WIGGLE,WIGGLE,WIGGLE,WIGGLE,WIGGLE"Cameron sang with me and we attracted so many unpleasant glares I just smirked at all of them and gave them a 'Thankyou for listening'wink.

"Seriously?"He breathed out and our laughter died down.

"You joined in too!So ha!"I shrieked and he carried on driving.

"I only joined In so you wouldn't look insane"

"Oh okayyyy then"I empathised on okay and messed up his hair.

He chuckled again and it was so beautiful.I mean..gosh I'm such a pervert!

"Hey?"I said casually.

"Mmhhh"

"Are we there yet?"I asked innocently and he moaned.

----------

I stepped inside the automatic doors and pondered on my escape.

"Okay so let's go upstairs first"He shrieked fake excitedly and pretended to act like a girl.

"You idjit"I spoke out and laughed.

I would miss this honestly.

He stayed a distance from me whilst we headed up the escalator.

"Aren't I meant to be tied up or something?"I spoke and raised an eyebrow.

"I don't want the rope to hurt you"He half whispered and I couldn't help but smile and then mentally face palm myself.

I took a big step and walked around this huge beauty of a shopping centre.Or as people like to call it.The Mall.

"Oh here"He added and held out his hand with had his credit card on it.'Cameron Fitz'

I looked at the credit card,then him,then the credit card again,then him.Why is he giving me this?

He chuckled.

"Explore and buy the things you want..dont worry about how much you spend"He breathed out with a short smile.

"You aren't coming with me?"I gave him a unsure look.He seriously trusts me that much?His kidnapee?

"I'm just going to sit down here.."He sat down on a small sofa bench were customers were sitting.