Chapter 15:Here We Go

"GOD I HATE YOU!"I shouted loudly at Cameron whilst he just smirked at me and praised my acting.

"You can always tell when you've arrived"Vincent entered with a look of disapproval written all over his pig face and a cup of..probably human blood,have you seen his teeth?

"Shut up"I said to him coldly.

"Okay bitch.I tried to act cool towards you but obviously that isn't the right way to treat you..im going away for a few days so be on your best behaviour okay?"He spoke bitterly at me as his spit flied all the way over to my lip.

"EWWWWW EWWWWW EEWW GETTTT IT FUCKINGG OFF ME NOWWWWW!!EEWWWWW EWWWW!!!"I Screeched and tried hard to wipe it with my hand but I couldn't let the rope just fall off like It would do in a minute.

Cameron vibrated next to me as he chuckled silently.

"Came-"Vincent started.

"I've got it"He cut him off as he knealed down infront of my chair whilst Vincent went for a refill.

I smiled at him widely and he chuckled.

"You like twisting his nerves then.."Cameron whispered and I nodded.

"I do indeed"

His thumb wiped his disgusting beer filled spit that was on my lower lip gently and that small movement still made me shudder from the spark that went off there.

He smiled at me whilst his head came closer to mine.

His eyes closed and mine were about to when I thought about Vincent coming in any second.

"Cam no,vincent remember"I whispered and he smirked with his eyes closed.

"I'll know remember..and he won't be back for another minute and a half,his tiny fat fingers got stuck in one of the buttons"

Oh yeah he's a werewolf...I chuckled at the button part.Ha!Paybacks a bitch.

"I know I'm amazin-"He started.

"Shut up and kiss me"I wrapped my roped hands around his neck and pulled him closer to me whilst he smiled like crazy.

Our lips connected finally as he put his hand in my hair.I knew he liked taking control..what a better way than from me being tied up then.He pulled my lower lip in his mouth and made me moan quietly.

He pulled away suddenly but quickly, and my lower lip was left hanging after leaving his warm mouth so quick.

He stood next to me like he was before he knealed down infront of me before saying "he got his finger out quicker,my sense became weak because I was kissing you".

I smiled briefly and watched as Vincent came back in.

"Bitch."He greeted me again whilst standing infront of me.

"Dick."I greeted in the same way and I could still taste the sweet honey taste from his lips.

He smiled at me and snickered"Funny"He stated sarcastically.

"I know"I scoffed back.

"Can you or can you not handle her Cameron because if another word comes out that fucking gob of hers I swear to god I will lose it!"

"I know I can"Cam breathed out with a double meaning and I shook that smile off my face whilst Vincent stared at me me with confusion.

"What In the world are you doing now!"He screeched.

"They say if you shake your head two times in a day your voice becomes less sqeaky"I lied and he looked like he was excited.

"Seriously"He hid his happiness but it sneaked through.