Chapter 9:Pieces

Song of this chapter is Both of us by B.O.B💕xoxoxoxoxo

"So what's squeaky dicks name?"I questioned him after grabbing two bags out of his hand like a ninja.

"Vincent"He replied shortly and frowned slightly that I wanted to get more involved,but then grabbed the bags out of my hands again and smirked.

"Cameron!"I moaned and tried grabbing them but he lifted his arms up above his head so I couldn't grab them.

"You've only shopped In about three shops are you sure you want to head back home?"He asked me and looked like he'd never met a girl that gets sick of shopping.

So far I had only went in two shops so I just let him go with three but the only things I bought were some converse,because I hated these red heels that I had been wearing,some undergarments and they were all Lacey because of the damn store we were in!'Hot Dropit'

I also got some bobbles,bobby pins,clips,watermelon shampoo!(The scent I always used to wear on my hair)and some cheap baggy sweatpants,shorts and crop tops(about 3) I really didn't want to waste his money and as much as he kept telling me I could,i couldnt.So in total I think I spent about £20.00 or abit more.

I zoned out abit and Cameron noticed.

"I'm sure..i seriously hate shopping sometimes though because I get bored"I replied and started walking near the entrance door.

He froze in his tracks and I carried on walking.

"Cameron seriously!"I shouted not looking back but carried on walking.

Someone grabbed my wrist and flung me into there chest,it didn't take a genius to know who it was.

"Your worried about spending to much money aren't you?"Cameron asked as his chest vibrated from his speaking.

I looked at my red heels and found a interest in them, he smiled and lifted my chin so my brown eyes pierced into his.

"Let's go to another shop"He half whispered and as soon as my mouth opened to argue he grabbed my hand and dragged me back up the escalator,he couldn't stop smiling like a mad man.

But him smiling made me smile,even as cheesy at that sounded.

I couldn't get the kiss out of my mind it was like it was replaying 24/7 and melting my heart every second.

He dragged me in a shop and I chuckled at the name 'straddle bucket'his fingers were entwined with mine and that sent my hand to grow hot like his.

"Is this because I straddled you?"I breathed out in between my laughing.

"Yep and you may as well look more beautiful doing it in new clothes,not cheap ones...even though I thought you couldn't get more beautiful"He mumbled the last bit and I smiled as I pecked his cheek softly and he shuddered.

I don't know why I kissed his cheek but I just had this sudden urge too.It was lik-

Cameron gasped at the sight infront of him.

"Your getting that"He shortly stated and I lifted my eyebrow whilst looking at what he had his eyes set on.

Infront of me,on a plastic model,was an amazing,gorgeous dress that was a peachy colour and it had jewels going across the top of the bra line(it was strapless)It was a tight fit dress that stuck to your body as it went down,complimenting your curves perfectly.But it would also compliment your butt too.It would be just above my knees and it looked expensive.

I guess I'm having a style change.Eeeep?

Their were loads of different coloured ones and different designed ones around the shop that were still the same fit and length obviously.