Chapter 3:Escape?...Or Nah

Song of the chapter is Extra Ordinary by Clean Bandit💕xoxo

A bright light blinded me with its ray making me squint my eyes till my vision was clear and HD.

I rubbed my eyes and looked around noticing the massive cream coloured room with a king size bed and a tv.

Seriously?!He drugged me again?!

I would prefer it if he kept his hands to himself,no you wouldn't aqua don't lie.

Oh shut up brain!

I inhaled the smell of bacon and a smile placed my lips.How I love bacon.

Wait no I can't be smiling right now..

I'm a 19year old who just got kidnapped and my sister just flew back with my parents to England whilst I chose to stay Australia,oh what a good choice I made..stupid,stupid,stupid.

I mentally face palmed myself whilst getting up still in this dress which was starting to irritate me.

Before opening the door I noticed myself in the mirror,i didn't look that bad considering everything I went through which was basically..sleep.

Okay I need some food in me.

I stepped into the corridor and my mouth fell open witnessing this house which looked like the prettiest mansion.

There was the sensational smell that set my nose jumping with joy.

Oh shit!

I walked into the kitchen looking to see a shirtless body with a familiar set of arms.I noticed how his muscles worked and the way the back of his head clenched when he whisked the pancake batter,his hips swayed so slightly you wouldn't notice it if you didn't stare which I was..doing.Crap.

I turned around 180 degrees so my back was towards him and thankfully he couldn't see me looking at him but I heard the whisking stop.

I face palmed myself physically and shook my head to get the idea out of my idiotic brain.Hes my kidnapper!

Talking about that I seriously need to get a escape plan.

I zoomed into the direction my room was in and was about to walk.

He grabbed me by the waist and pushed me closer to him as he trapped me with both hands on the wall.

Shit aqua breathe god dammit!

My waist was conquered with butterflies and electricity striking in all my body.

"I'm sorry but just please..."He breathed out and I couldn't read his eyes but my heart started thumping against my chest.

What if he can hear it?!What if he can feel it?!Aqua calm down it's all good..
Except for the fact that he kidnapped me but yes everything's fucking perfect!

"Why did you kidnap me?What are you going to do with me?"I whispered faintly and got the courage to look at his hurt filled eyes.

He tightened the grip on my waist and pushed closer to me.

"I can't tell you but I will help you and make you feel like you haven't been kidnapped"He whispered back and my breathe hitched as his minty breathe hovered over my lips.

Aqua.Stop.

"Okay"I mumbled and like he realised how close he was and was drawing circles on my waist,setting it on fire, he stepped back with the 'what am I doing'face on with himself.

I walked away from him but I soon felt a warm smooth hand on my wrist as I got swung over into his chest.

"Shit!"I mumbled as I clutched my heart and he chuckled.