Chapter 27:When the Hero Meets The Villian

"Cameron I'm back!"A squeaky voice came from downstairs and it instantly made me shut up.

I gulped,hard.

Even though I pretend like I'm not scared of him I still don't know what he's capable of.

I knew the drill by now.

As I tied some rope on my hands and my feet as I hopped out of my room and knocked on Cameron's door repeatedly with both my hands.

I felt myself tumbling to fall on the floor as I gasped.

"I got you"His hot breathe fanned me as his hands held me in one of those filmy movie position where their eyes lock and then they end up kissing.

But this isn't a movie.

It's no Twilight.

It's no my Baby Sitters A Vampire.

And it's definitely not Teen Wolf.

I had to go downstairs with my kidnapper,now that would be a plot twist in Teen Wolf.

"Please be careful Aqua,dont get on his nerves too much..promise me?"Cam spoke sweetly behind me and I smiled.

"Promise granny 'ed"I laughed at myself and he pulled off an impressive straight face.

I winked at him as I was infront of the metal door and closed my eyes for a second.

You got this girl!Your wolf is with you!You can do it.

A little smile tugged on my lips as I felt Cameron's lips leave gentle kisses down my jawline.

"Enough Romeo I need to concentrate"I broke the silence, smiling that he have me some courage.

He took my hands behind me as I kicked the door open with my foot and walked inside to the small wooden chair.

"Again we meet"I spoke out to it,placing my butt on it.

I feel sorry for chairs.God knows who's been sitting and farting on them.

"Yes we do!"Came the squeaky voice.

I chuckled,having no humour showing except for a dull,emotionless sound escaping my mouth.

"Wasn't speaking to you.Chickmunk."I didn't break eye contact and he rolled his eyes.his bold head looked like it had been polished.

"Wait what did you just call me?!"He called angrily.

I saw Cameron give me that look which said 'he's getting angry please stop I don't want you getting hurt'.

Did you forget we can just talk through our minds handsome?

Cam smiled next to me as he remembered.

I love it when you call me handsome..

Aqua stop it!Reply to Vincent!

"Nothing..i didn't say anything your ear must be ringing"I spoke giving him a bored smile.

"Shut the fuck up!Your brain must be ringing..just look at what your saying..you fat bitch"He spat up close to my face as he came closer and my face was disguisted.

"Wait..excuse me,did You just call me a bitch how f ing dare you!"I screeched flipping my hair out of my face.

Baby I'm going to punch him...Cameron hyperlated on the spot as he clenched his fists and took breathes.

Baby don't.Your better than him..so much better..i can handle him I promise..deep breathes handsome.

"What's wrong with you?Go get me some coffee and maybe if she's abit nicer to me..she can have some too..sound good?"He spoke to Cameron then turned to me putting a strand of hair behind my ear and being an inch away from me.