Chapter 14:Running?I Prefer Sliding

I let the warm water tickle my spine as the thoughts spiralled around my head from yesterday. I don't even know if I can face Cameron.Maybe I can stay in my room all day?Yeah that sounds good!

You can't run away from this when it's at your doorstep Aqua.Watch me.

I decided on wearing a simple blue crop top with some shorts and my converse.

I turned some music on as I tried to block off any negative thoughts.I had to hear all this coming from Cameron's mouth not some website.But they knew I needed time..its not just something you could process quickly..then again it's my brain we're talking about.

I went out to the banister attached to my room that had a big space to stand and get some air.

I breathed it in loudly and put my head down on it.Closing the glass slide doors behind me,complimenting the cool breeze that made my eyes flutter shut.

Just because he's a werewolf doesn't mean I'll treat him any differently,hes still the most beautiful,most annoying,perfect and down right arrogant sometimes Cam I know.It doesn't mean I push him away when he came so close to telling me everything.

Now I'm being selfish and coldhearted.

I felt someone stare at me even with my eyes closed and it was coming from Michael's banister.

I lifted my head and opened my eyes as it was gone in a heartbeat,i caught a glimpse of familiar velvet hair.Cameron.

Nice to know I'm being spied on.

"It's too cold outside for angels to fly,the angels will die covered in white"I sung out from my playlist as I returned back in.

Okay what can I do?Shall I clean this room?Nah it's already pretty clean.

I need to eat..

Like hell I was going to go through my room door and face everyone though.

My eyes widened as an idea struck my brain as I slid the glass doors again.

Cameron's POV:

"Cameron you can't see anything from my banister!Her door is shut!"Michael chanted for what seemed like the millionth time.

How long had I been standing here?About half an hour..since I heard her taking a shower.

I ignored Michael's presence as I focused of my hearing sense.

God dammit Aqua,breathe.

Just then she exhaled loudly and it was much clearer than a faint whisper from inside her room that I would hear.

I opened my eyes and noticed she had came outside.Now all she needed to do was go back in and unlock that darn door or I would of shredded it to pieces...She needed time though,and I was so stupid to just drop the bomb on her when she wasn't ready.

As my vision became sharper I noticed how beautiful she looked,even when she didn't care how she looked today.The crop top that showed off abit of her bare skin made me bite my lower lip as her shorts made me want to run my hand up her smooth leg.

My wolf growled at me for not jumping over Michael's banister and go to her that way.

Just jump!I can't she needs time you idiot!

The way her eyes were fluttered shut as she leaned her head on the banister made me read her expression.She had so much swirling in her head..too bad I can't tap into her mind like I can with other werewolves.

I sensed Michael was about to speak so I covered his mouth with my hand but didn't take my eyes of Aqua.

"I hate how your Alpha"Michael joked and let out a silent chuckle.