Chapter 20:Shouldnt Have Called Me Poo

"Why the fuck do you always interupt us Mic?"Cam spoke irritated but smiling at me.

Mic shrugged him shoulders carelessly.

"Well I'm sorry but you have the power to tell me do not disturb through your frigging head"He stated and then raised an eyebrow at why he hadn't gotten off of me already.

"Dude you're crushing the girl get off of her"He added and Cam smiled.

"Okay I will"He breathed out and started backing away when my eyes widened.

I flung my arms around his neck as fast as I could and pulled him so tight to me that he wouldn't be able to back away.

"What in the world are you doing!"I half screeched at him and he placed a soft kiss on my cheek,sending my body to warm up.

"This is the distance I want to be standing,sitting,eating and laying near you every second of my day"He whispered sweetly in my ear.

I smiled and felt my face heat up.

"Oh right so your probably wondering why I'm here?...Noooo?okayyyy I'm just going to head back out then.."Mic started talking to himself and I couldn't help but chuckle.

"Why are you here then?"I asked him,trying my best to not act uncomfortable by the fact my top half was naked and another guy was in the room that wasn't just my Camerom.

"Vincent's coming back today..you need to get Aqua back there safely and he's already been warned about the rogues so there's probably no more that will be around the house,we don't know about other places though"

All though I asked him he seemed to be talking to Cameron..

"Okay thanks"I replied instead of him and he walked out.

"Cameron?"I asked him and briefly bit my lower lip.

"Why don't you want to mark me?"I added after a pause.

He looked away from me and I noticed he had been averting actually marking me for ages now..but why?

"B-b-ecause.."He stuttered out too and I rolled from underneath him and picked up the jacket from the floor and put it on in a swift movement,zipping it up.

"Because?"I copied and implied for him to carry on.

"I don't trust myself okay"He stated and buried his head in the pillow.

At this wriggled my nose in confusion.

"To mark me?"I said sounding completely stupid because I was dumbfounded.

He just nodded and I lay next to him and pulled the pillow from underneath his so when his head was flying down I put my head there instead.

He had his eyes closed and his heart started beating faster.

I ended up closing my eyes to as our lips were a few centimetres apart.

"Cameron?"I whispered and he cupped the back of my neck with his warm hand.

"What if I bite you too deep?What if I end up making you bleed..and i ca-a-n-nt stop drinking your sweet b-b-lood..what if then I end up k-k-"I cupped his cheek reassuring him it was okay and cut him off.

"I know you won't.. And so what if i lose abit of blood to you because I know you'll stop..i don't care what you do Cam because I love you and I trust you donut"I whispered and he chuckled at how I called him donut.

"But beautiful..what if I do-"He sounded absolutely heartbroken and hated himself I could see it.

"I don't care if you do kill me"I stated gently and he shot his eyes open.