Chapter 6:Normal?

Song of the chapter is Ride by Somo💕xoxoxoxoxo

"Pass me the darn remote Cameron!"I moaned as he came into the living room and just took it out my hand.

He collapsed on the couch next to me and started surfing the channels,just ignoring my whines.

"Cam-Fucking-Ron pass me the damn remote now!"I demanded and moaned like a kid at the same time.

He ignored me again.

"That's it"I mumbled to myself annoyed and straddled him on the couch by shifting on top of him.

My legs wrapped around his waist and I looked down into his eyes whilst I tried getting the remote out of his hands.

His eyes gleamed and he wrapped his hands around my waist securely so I wouldn't fall back.

He's not supposed to be liking this!

Heat caressed through me along with sparks.I shifted more closer to his lap because he pushed me closer to him.

I felt how hard it was and a shiver crept up me in pleasure.

I sat on top of his pleasure zone and he shuddered from the adrenaline that shot up him like me.

He just stared into the light of my eyes and I controlled myself from touching him.He pushed me closer to him till he could feel my every move and shiver.

Closing his eyes for a brief second I saw his torn expression make a appearence.Like he was trying to stop himself but he couldn't..like he wanted to do something but he couldn't..like he wanted my touch but it was forbidden.

"I want you to touch me"His sexy husky voice whispered in my ear and sent me to bite my lower lip.

"You could get any girl.."I breathed out and tried to open my eyes but didn't want to face the shame.

He was quiet for a few seconds.

I felt him burn holes in me.

"Your my kidnapper.."My voice croaked like I was on the verge of crying as it just hit me all over again.

Kidnapper.Cameron.What the fuck am I doing?

But even knowing that I wanted him to wrap his arms around me,his breathe on my lips but I was his kidnapee.

And that's just the way it is right?You can't fall for your kidnapper..after all he kidnapped you.

Cameron's POV:

She straddled me on the couch as her eyes were set on mine.

I felt my body deceive me and electrify my whole system whilst I shuddered from her warmth and touch.

Her legs wrapped around my waist making me feel the goosebumps that appeared on her smooth warm skin.I wanted to run my hand up and down it and hold her in my arms so she wouldn't run away like I knew she would one day..after all I'm her kidnapper.

I'm the stupidest person ever to have existed to think I could ever have her.

I wish I didn't have to kidnap her..i wish she took more care of herself..i wish she knew how much I wanted her to love herself...i wish she was mine.

I flipped back to reality as her smooth fingertips gazed my hand whilst trying to get the remote,her touch was electrifying.

Who thought my mate would be my kidnapee,fucking perfect!(My sarcasm gets me no where)But if I tell her what I am she would run away..i can't lose her,i would die loving her.