Chapter 25:Was That Too Loud Nate..Shoot Sorry

Not edited..I think😂💕xooxoxxo

She instantly shut her mouth and I hugged her grinning.

She chuckled as girl hugged me back.

"Long time no see?"I spoke out and had my eyes wide open scanning a hair I can pull out.

"Yeah yeah it's only been one day!"She laughed and I was facing Michael and he had to cover his mouth as he was vibrating,laughing.

" Beth you have some fluff in your hair can I take It out?"I asked her still hugging.

"No don't worry I can take it ou-"

Pluck.

"Owwww!"She screeched and I pulled away and smiled innocently.

"Oh sorry..i got that fluff out"I smiled out and she gave me a death glare.

"Hey what's that smel-?"She sniffed and I remembered the couldron that was under the bed.

"Cam farted"I replied quickly and turned to see Cam red like a tomato.

"Sorry..about"He coughed and looked away"that"He coughed again and I started laughing.

Aww I feel so mean..

Stupid brain couldn't you think of something better?

Hey don't blame your brain,you Should of asked your wolf..

I'd be better off asking a dump of shit.

Fiesty aren't you?

No but I would get feisty all up in your ass.

Oh just shut up and get that strand of hair in that damn couldron.

Don't you dare tell me what to do.

I eyed Michael as he went out the room making Beth follow and I ran over towards the bed plopping it in.

"So as that's going to be cooking we have half an hour on our lovely hands..and you lady,messed with the wrong man"Cam whispered behind me as he wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me into him.

I smiled.

"Oh I'm so sorry I had no idea you were a man"I whispered back and he chuckled.

"Your going to have to come with me young lady"His voice sounded like a police officer that had a hole stuck in between his throat.

What?

Get it?Hole,deep?Deep voice?Oh forget it.

Happily.

I hate you,why do you have to be here?

I hate you too and let me be in control for 5 minutes and I'll show you how much you love me.

There's no way in hel-

I felt myself growling and I cursed my wolf.

Cam's mouth started placing open mouthed kisses on my neck as he slowly went across my collar bone.

Okay let's get it on Aqua.

Warning beautiful!Gets a Little bit heated😉😘

"Come here"I whispered breathlessly as I grabbed his shirt in my palm and led the way out.

I kicked the door open and Turned to look at Cam with pure love and lust taking control of his eyes.

I pulled him closer to me catching his lips on mine,letting the sweet taste conquer my mouth as his tongue slipped in.