PART 2- THE CONVERSATIONS

Hola Everyone

Thank you everyone for the votes & comments, Thank you for encouraging me, really means a lot. Without further adieu here's the second part.

At Bose House

"Aami Tomake Bhalobhasi" said Jatin as he picked up Sonakshi's call, she had called him to inform about Dev's invitation for the Dinner.

Sonakshi chuckled and replied "Are you done? Now listen to me, Ishwari Aunty has invited all of us for Dinner at their place tomorrow & Dev has invited you as well"

"You are joking, right?" replied a surprised Jatin

"Why would I Jatin, before you ask let me tell you I had asked him to directly call you and invite but he was feeling guilty that after the way he has behaved with you in the last few days you might refuse the invite, so he requested me to get you along with us" said Sonakshi

"Hmm, But do you think it will right for me to come, I mean I guess it's a family Dinner, so do you think they will be comfortable with an outsider?" replied Jatin sceptically

"Jatin, How many times do I have to remind that you are a part of the Bose family and if anyone has any problem with it then they have to deal with it, it's not our problem. As far as it being a family Dinner is concerned, even you know that it's only because of Soha that the families are connected else no one has any relation with them. Also your presence will help Baba tone down a bit, already he is upset that we are going there, at least your presence will calm him down" said Sonakshi.

"Alright, as you say Ma'am, I will come to your house tomorrow and we shall leave from their" said Jatin, he knew he could never win an argument with her.

"Alright, Bye, see you tomorrow" said Sonakshi as she cut the call.

Just as she cut the call she heard Asha who was standing at the door "Sona, Can I come in?"

"Of course, Maa, why are you asking? said Sonakshi

"No, you were on call right, so I did not want to disturb you" replied Asha

"Oh, I was talking to Jatin, Maa, I was telling him about Dev's invite for the Dinner tomorrow" answered Sonakshi.

"Oh, Ok" replied Asha tentatively.

Sonakshi looked at her mother, she understood that she wanted to speak something but was hesitating, walking towards her mother she held her hand and made her sit on the Bed.

"Maa, do you want to tell something?" asked Sonakshi

"Actually I want to Sona, but I do not know how to put it" said Asha with a hesitance.

"Whatever it is Maa, please tell me. You know we are like friends, you do not have to hesitate" said Sonakshi

Gathering her courage Asha spoke "Sona, Do you think you and Dev can give your relation another chance, for how many days will you guys be in this arrangement of One week in each other's house. It cannot go on for lifetime right?"

"Maa, I have said earlier as well that right now we both are just Soha's parents, nothing more than that. And I do not want to think anything apart from that as well. And can we please leave this topic" replied Sonakshi a bit agitatedly as she stood up, she did not want to go on that path again.

"Calm down Sona, as you wish. I just had the thought in my mind so spoke out. Don't worry nobody will speak anything about this again" said Asha lovingly as she caressed Sonakshi's cheek and headed out.