PART 5 - THE BREAKDOWN

Hola Everyone

Thank you everyone for the votes & comments, Thank you for encouraging me, really means a lot. Though a few more votes would not hurt 🙂🙂🙂 . Without further adieu here's the next part.

******

There was a stunned silence as Misha said those words. The only sound that could be heard was that of the kids who were playing in the garden. Ishwari was the first to recover from the shock, she walked towards Misha, holding her shoulder harshly she said "Yeh kya Bakwaas kar rahi ho tum?" anger and fury clearly visible in her eyes. She continued "Ho kaun tum aur kya matlab hai tumhara ki Dev chala gaya hamesha ke liye?"

Misha removed Ishwari's hand and calmly replied "Dekhiye Mrs.Dixit, main koi Bakwaas nahi kar rahi hoon, jo sach hai main aap logon ko wahi bata rahi hoon", as Misha said that Ishwari felt her world crashing down right in front of her, she could at once make out that Misha was not lying. Her head started spinning, she was about to fall when Misha held her and made her sit on the sofa just as Sonakshi rushed forward and made her drink water, she was equally shocked with what Misha had said but was not ready to believe her.

Sonakshi turned towards Misha and said in "Dekho, mujhe pata nahi ki tum kaun ho aur ye sab kyun bol rahi ho lekin agar ye koi mazak hai toh Bohut hi ghatiya Mazak hai"

"Dr.Bose, main koi Mazak nahi kar rahi hoon, agar aap logon ko mujhpe vishwas nahi hai to aap Ranveer aur Tina se pooch saktey hai. Aap log toh unhey pehle se hi jaantey hai" she snapped at Sonakshi in anger.

Sonakshi was taken aback at Misha's tone, she could at once make out the anger in Misha's voice which was directed towards her but could not understand why it was so, she walked towards Ranveer & Tina "Ranveer, Tina sach sach batao ye kya bol rahi hai lekin pehle ye batao ki ye ladki kaun hai aur ye Dev ko kaisey jaanti hai" she asked them.

"Dr.Bose, ye Misha Rastogi hai. Ishwari Communications ki lawyer aur Dev sir ki kafi acchi dost hai. Yun samajh lijiye ki jab Dev sir bilkul akele pad gaye they aap ke saath break-up honay ke baad tab Misha ne hi unhey sambhala aur unkey gam sey unko bahar nikala tha" as she said that it pricked Sonakshi's heart, all these days they when were together never had Dev mentioned about Misha and today someone was telling her that she was Dev's best friend, was she just a friend or more than that. Tina continued "Aur ye jo bol rahi hai bilkul sach hai. Dev sir ne humey yahan bheja hai aap logon ko ye bataney ke liye ki wo aap sab ki zindagi se door jaa rahe hai, humesha-humesha ke liye".

As soon as Tina said that, everybody was aghast. They had known Tina right from the days when she had joined as a secretary in Dev's office when it had just started and over the years Dev had come to trust her like any other family member, she had left Ishwari communications seven years back just before Dev's marriage went kaput but one thing everybody knew about her. She was a very responsible, truthful and honest girl but more than that she was fiercely loyal to Dev and if she was telling that Dev had gone away then it had to be the truth yet nobody wanted to accept it.

"Mera Dev apni Maa ko chodkey kahin nahin jaa sakta, main maan hi nahi sakti wo kuch aisa karega jissey uskey maa yaa parivaar walon ko dukh pohunchey, Bhaiya aap Dev ko phone lagaiye. Main us sey baat karoongi wo meri baat kabhi nahi talega" said Ishwari in determination, she was not going to lose hope so quickly.

As Mamaji took out his phone, Misha spoke "Mr.Tripathi, Koi fayda nahi hai. Dev ka phone nahi lagega, jab Dev ne khud aap sab se door jaaney ka faisla liya hai toh aap logon ko kya lagta hai ki wo aap logon se baat karna chahega?, lekin phir bhi aap apni tasali ke liye try kar lijiye" sarcasm dripping from her voice. She was a very calm, mature & sensible girl who seldom got angry but today she was fast losing patience as the matter at hand was concerning her best friend and then her anger on the people present their were clouding her mind as well as she held them responsible for Dev's decision to go away from their lives.