PART 7 - HIS DECISION

Hola Everyone

Its Saturday and I am back with the next part.

Thank you everyone for the votes & comments, Thank you for encouraging me, really means a lot. Though a few more votes would not hurt🙂🙂🙂 . Without further adieu here's the next part.

******
Everyone was stunned at Misha's outburst more so the Bose family. All these years they believed that they were morally right in keeping Suhana away from Dev & the Dixit family especially considering the circumstances in which she was born and the miseries they had faced because of them but today someone had questioned them but what irked them more was that it was not some one from the Dixit family who had questioned them but an outsider whom they were meeting for the first time and who supposedly was Dev's close friend. Sonakshi looked morosed listening to Misha's questions, somewhere she knew what Misha said was true to an extent but right now more than answering Misha's questions and defending herself it was important to find out about Dev. She still was hoping all this was just a bad dream and would be over quickly.

At the same time Tina and Ranveer looked at each other. They understood that the situation was getting out of hand and they had to control it before things spiraled down.

"Misha, sambhalo apney aap ko aur inn sab baton ka ab koi fayda nahi hai jab Dev sir hi nahi hai yahan. Humey Dev Sir ne jiss wajah se yahan bheja hai humey wo batana chahiye sab ko" said Tina and Ranveer nodded at her in agreement as Misha calmed down.

"Matlab, kiss wajah se Dev ne tum logon ko bheja hai" asked Mamaji sensing that there was something more to the whole than just Dev going away.

"Bata tey hai uncle, pehle sab ko toh aa jaaney dijiye" said Ranveer, speaking for the first time that evening, though he was still uncomfortable among the people who hurt him, yet he wanted to do it for his friend who supported him and vice versa in the past 7 years.

"Yahan toh sabhi hai, Aur kiska intezar hai" said Mamiji impatiently

"Mrs.Tripathi, aapka beta nahi dikh raha hai. Kahan hai wo? Ghar par hi hai ya phir nashey main dhut kahin pada hua hai" said Misha mockingly irking Mamiji.

"Aye ladki, Tu hoti kaun hai mere bete ke baarey main bolney wali" spat Mamiji angrily

"Bohut jald pata chal jayega aapko Mrs. Tripathi main kaun hoon. Lekin pehle apney bete ko toh bulaiye. Humey jo bhi batana hai wo sabkey maujoodgi main batana hai. Iss liye mera time waste mat kijiye aur usey jaldi bulaiye" she spat back at Radharani.

Just as Radharani was about to retort Mamaji stopped her and asked Elena to get Vicky from their room. As she went to fetch Vicky everyone looked tensed wondering what was reason that Dev had sent his friends here.

As Vicky came down with Elena he was surprised to see Ranveer and Tina after so many years. And then his attention went towards to only unknown person in the room which was Misha. With a confused look on his face he moved towards his mother to find out them.

"Mummy, Ye dono yahan kya kar rahey hai wo bhi itney saalon baad aur ye ladki kaun hai" whispered Vicky to Radharani who immediately covered her nose because of the stench from Vicky due to drinking

"Vicky, Tuney pee rakhi hai. Kitni baar main ney tujhey kaha hai ki ghar par piya mat kar. Inhey pata chalega to teri khair nahi" said Radharani in a low tone.

"Arey, wo sab chodo Mummy aur ye batao ki ye log yahan kya kar rahe hai" asked Vicky getting impatient

"My red, Humarey saalon ka sapna poora honey wala hai. Ye ghar, office sab humara honey wala hai" said Radharani excitedly as Vicky looked at her confused not understanding why his mother was saying so.