PART 13 - I AM SORRY MAA

Hola Everyone

Its Sunday and I am here with the next update. Hope you like it.

Thank you everyone for the votes & comments, Thank you for encouraging me, really means a lot🙂🙂🙂. Without further ado here's the next part, Hope you like it.

***************

Sonakshi's hands were quivering as she held the DIVORCE PAPERS, the tiny bit of hope that she had of finding Dev and talking through the matter seemed to be seeping away from her. Yes, their relationship was more of a namesake now but still this hurt her, in fact hurt her really bad. The papers indicated to her that Dev had absolutely given up the hope of resurrecting their relationship ever but then could she blame him for thinking the same, in fact she knew that right from the time they had met after 7 years she had always made it clear that they did not share any other relationship except being Suhana's parents and that was the only remaining piece of thread which held their relationship but now it seemed even that thread was breaking. As she looked at the papers something stuck her mind, normally in a Divorce it was important that both the partners are present when the case was heard, that meant Dev needed to be present as well and that thought re-ignited her dwindling hopes of seeing Dev again, but little she know that her this hope would be crushed as well, she started reading the letter again.

"Dr.Bose, mujhey pata hai aap yahi soch rahi hongi ki bina mere presence ke ye Divorce kaisey possible hoga but don't worry Dr.Bose, ye ek UNCONTESTED DIVORCE hai aur kyunki hum dono ne PRE-NUP papers sign kiye hain jiskey according humarey separation ke terms kafi clear hai toh aapko fikar karney ki koi zaroorat nahi hai. Aur rahi baat Suhana ke custody ki, toh Suhana ke upar mera jo bhi haq tha wo mainey ussi din kho diya jiss din mainey aapkey diye huey papers sign kiye they aur phir PRE-NUP papers bhi yahi kehte hain ki mera Suhana par koi haq nahi. So aapko sirf inn DIVORCE PAPERS pe sign karna hai Dr.Bose and after a few days you will be free from this UNWANTED RELATIONSHIP which has been burdening you all these years. I am really sorry that you had to bear this relationship but not any more Dr.Bose, You are free from this. I will never come back in your life, We were never meant to be together Dr.Bose" As Sonakshi read that her last hope shattered as well, tears were now flowing unabashed from her eyes. Never in her wild imagination she could think that some pieces of paper would shatter her whole world but that is what was precisely happening. Her eyes went back to the letter.

"Main aap se unn sab cheezon ke liye maafi maangna chahta hoon jab aap meri wajah se hurt hui hain Dr.Bose. Chahey wo Aapko forcefully mere Maa ke liye personal nutritionist ki tarah hire karna ho ya phir jab bhi aapko meri parivar walon ke wajah se humiliate hona pada ho. Aapkey saath break-up, aapko stalk karna, meri wajah se aapkey engagement ka tootna, wo sabhi vaadey jo main nibha nahi paaya, unn sab ke liye main aapsey maafi maangta hoon Dr.Bose, ho sakey toh please mujhey maaf kar dijiyega. She paused as all those memories came flooding back to her, she continued reading the letter

"I am sorry Dr.Bose ki main aapkey liye kabhi stand nahi le paaya, chahey wo uss waqt ho jab Maa ne bachey ke liye aapko force kiya ya phir uss waqt jab Mamiji aap par ilzam laga rahi thi ki aapney mujhsey sirf paison ke liye shaadi ki. I am sorry ki main ne aapsey aapke infertility ka sach chupaya Dr. Bose. I know shayad ye galtiyan aisi hai jo maafi ke layak nahi hai lekin ho sakey toh mujhey maaf kar dijiyega aur agar ho sakey toh Maa ko bhi maaf kar dena, usney jo bhi kiya wo mere liye kiya, mujhey ussey rokna chahiye tha lekin main wo kar nahi paaya. Ismey Maa ki koi galti nahi hai, iss liye unkey liye apney dill main koi kadvahat mat rakhiyega Dr.Bose" And once again the bitter memories came back, if only things could have been handled better that time and they would have been a little patient, but nothing could be undone now. She was baffled that even after knowing the doings of his mother, he had taken the blame upon himself and defended his mother.