PART 20 - THE FATEFUL NIGHT

Hola Everyone

It's Saturday and I am back with the next update😀😀😀!!!

Thank you everyone for the votes & comments, Thank you for encouraging me, really means a lot🙂🙂🙂 .

Note- The parts in italics is  flashback while the parts in normal text is present.

Without further ado here's the next part, Hope you like it.

****************** 

"BUT THAT ONE NIGHT, THAT ONE NIGHT CHANGED THE RELATIONSHIP THAT I & DEV SHARED FOREVER"

As soon as Misha said that a fear gripped Sonakshi's heart as questions began to cloud her mind. Were Dev & Misha only friends? Was there more than what was meeting the eye? What happened that night that Misha was talking about? A lump formed in Sonakshi's throat while Misha kept silent for a few moments and then spoke again.

"I remember the events of that night crystal clearly even today, it's as if all that had happened just yesterday" she said as Sonakshi looked on waiting for Misha to continue.

"It was my childhood friend Shrishti's birthday. Though I am not a much of a party person but Shristhi was adamant on celebrating her birthday along with me and her boyfriend Deep. I could not deny her as after my parents she was the only person whom I could call as family and I did not want to disappoint her. So that evening after work we three had decided to head out to a pub. It was around 9 in the evening when we reached there. Shrishti and Deep headed to the dance floor while I was sitting in a corner sipping my drink, suddenly my vision fell on the Bar counter" said Misha as her thoughts went back to that day......

--------------

As Misha's eyes fell bar counter a scene unfolded before her. She could she a man slumped on the Bar counter while a girl & another man probably the manager of the pub were trying to wake him up, her eyes went back to the man who seemed unaware of the efforts made by both to get him back in his senses, though she could not see the man's face based on the body structure she felt she had seen the man before. She got and headed towards them, as she reached them she heard.

"Dev, Dev please get up, It's getting late" said the girl while at the same time the Manager tried as well "Dev Sir, Dev Sir..." as she heard them for a minute Misha was surprised, was the person her boss Dev or was it someone else.

"Excuse me, is there a problem?" asked Misha as she reached them while the manager and the girl turned towards him.

"Actually Ma'am, he's sozzled and not in his senses so we are trying to wake him up" said the manager as Misha looked at who the person was, as soon as she saw his face she was stunned into silence because right in front of her was none than her boss, DEV DIXIT.

"Dev Sir" she said as the manager and the girl looked at her surprised.

"You know him?" asked the girl as Misha looked at her and said "Yes, he is my Boss, DEV DIXIT. But how do you know him?" she asked back as in the past six months ever since she had started working at Ishwari Communications never had she seen the girl.

"Actually, I do not know him, I just met him this evening here and he offered me a drink. But then he himself got drunk. Hey, can you do me a favour I need to rush so please help him reach his place" said the girl as Misha nodded in agreement, she could not leave her boss in such a state.

"Thank god Ma'am, You have come else like every time we would have had to call Ranveer Sir and he would be really angry with us" said the manager as Misha once again looked surprised.