PART 8 - THE BITTER TRUTH (PART-1)

Hola Everyone

Its Saturday and I am back with the next part.

Thank you everyone for the votes & comments, Thank you for encouraging me, really means a lot. Though a few more votes would not hurt 🙂🙂🙂. Without further adieu here's the next part.

*****

As soon as she heard Misha Ishwari shot an exasperated look towards her. She was already anguished over the fact that her son has gone very far away and her last hope of seeing him again had all but diminished with the WILL that Misha had just read out. And if these miseries were not enough the girl in front of her was rubbing salt on her wounds by asking her if she was happy with the WILL. She was about to burst out on her but before that someone else spoke out loudly.

"Misha, Tum humari Maa se aisey kaisey baat kar sakti ho? Yahan unka beta unhey chodkey humesha ke liye chala gaya hai aur tum unkey jaley par namak chidak rahi ho ye poochkar ki wo khush hai ya nahi? Hoti kaun ho tum jo unsey aisey baat kar rahi ho?" it was Riya who spoke angrily. She and her sisters were quite all this while listening to Misha but the restraint in her broke as she saw Misha rubbing into her mother's wounds.

"Sahi kaha Mrs.Riya Gupta, main koi nahi hoon, sirf Dev ki acchi dost hoon. Lekin tum toh iss ghar ki beti ho. Toh tum hi apney Maa se kyun nahi poochti ki wo khush hai ya nahi" Misha shot back at Riya.

"Bas, Bohot ho gaya Ms. Rastogi. Maa chup hai iss ka matlab ye nahi ki aap jo chaho bol sakti ho" Nikki piped in seeing her mother all quiet. All this while the Bose family stood in absolute silence unable to decipher the happenings in front of them. A lot had already happened, and it seemed like there was no end to this. While at the same time Mamiji and Vicky were despaired as the WILL was read out, there dreams were shattered, and it seemed to them that all that was rightfully theirs was stolen away right from under their noses.

"Main jo bhi keh rahi hoon soch samajh kar keh rahi hoon Ms. Dixit. Toh bataiye Mrs. Ishwari Dixit, ab to aap khush hai na?" she turned to Ishwari reverting back to her original question.

"Dekho Misha, Jo kehna hai saaf saaf kaho, yahan mera beta mujhey chodkey chala gaya aur tum aisey sawal poochkar mere zakhmon par namak chidak rahi ho?" Ishwari replied angrily, the tears in eyes flowing unabashed.

"Kyun Mrs. Dixit, Main sahi toh keh rahi hoon. Aap bhi toh yehi chahti thi ki ye ghar, zayzad sab kuch aapki betiyon ke naam par ho jaye, unhey zindagi bhar kisi bhi cheez ki kami na ho, toh dekhiye aap ka wo sapna bhi aaj Dev ne poora kar diya. Haan usney ye ghar aapkey naam kiya hai lekin agar aap chahey toh issey bhi apney betiyon ko de sakti hai. Issliye main pooch rahi thi ki abb toh aap khush hai naa" she replied back with sarcasm dripping from her voice, as soon as Misha said that the sisters looked at Ishwari in shock while Sonakshi looked dazed listening to Misha.

"Misha, tumhari himmat kaisey hui mujh par aisey ilzam laganey ki. Jab ye sab kuch mere bachon ka hi hai toh phir main sirf apney betiyon ke liye ye sab kyun chahungi. Tumhey pata bhi hai ki tum kya bol rahi ho. Tum mujh par ye ilzam laga rahi ko ki main ney apne bachon main fark kiya?" she shouted at Misha as she felt Misha was indirectly blaming her for differentiating between her kids.

"Main aap pey koi ilzam nahi laga rahi hoon Mrs.Dixit, main toh bas wahi keh rahi hoon jo sach hai. Aur kya kaha aapney? aapney apney bachon main kabhi farak nahi kiya. Oh, Toh isi liye shayad aapney dhokey se Dev se wo PRE-NUPITAL agreement sign karavaya tha, hai na?" Misha replied sarcastically as the color drained off from Ishwari's face. All these years apart from her, Dev and the Tripathis nobody knew about this bitter truth which had made her fall off the god-like pedestal that Dev had held her in. It was the reason that the bond between her and Dev had damaged for ever, but he had never held her responsible and considered it his own mistake as he signed on those without reading but then that was the blind trust he had held for his mother.