IMPORTANT NOTE

Hello Everyone,

I wanted to reveal something today. Over the past 3 months right from the time I have started writing I have received great support from all my readers and I feel they have the right to know about this.

All of you might be thinking that behind the keyboard there's a young girl who is writing all these stories but that's not true, it's a young man who is writing these stories in a bid to improve his writing skills along with sharing the stories which he has thought of.

I know it might come as a shocker to you but believe me I have not hidden this because of any wrong intention, it was due a fear that I had to do this. Fear that the opinions on me as well as my stories will be prejudiced as soon as my identity/gender is known but the guilt that I felt each time anyone of you assumed me to be someone who I am not is unimaginable and made me feel like a culprit for hiding this.

But not anymore, I do not want that guilt gnawing me anymore and hence have decided to come out of the closet. So here I am admitting that I am a young man writing these stories. Many might feel that I am revealing this to gain sympathy but it is absolutely not because of that, it is purely because I want to come out of the guilt of hiding it till now.

My sincere apologies if at any point you have felt offended because of my stories or comments, it was unintentional. I hope you will keep reading & support my stories the way you have done till date. If any of you have felt wronged because of this I apologize and please do tell me if you would want me to continue writing the story after knowing this. If not please do let me know.

Keep Reading, Keep Supporting. And apologies once again.

Thanks

SP