PART 14 - FORGIVE ME MR.BOSE

Hola Everyone

Its Saturday and I am here with the next update. Hope you like it.

Thank you everyone for the votes & comments, Thank you for encouraging me, really means a lot 🙂🙂🙂. Without further ado here's the next part, Hope you like it.

*********************

As Ishwari read that she wept uncontrollably, her son was seeking her forgiveness for the mistakes which were not even his own doing, how she wanted to get hold him and ask his forgiveness for the mistakes she had done but now even that was not possible. He was blaming himself for the miseries she had faced in the upbringing of her kids but how she wanted to tell him even he had lost his childhood for no mistake of his, in fact the circumstances were such that she had no choice but to burden him with the responsibilities of the whole family at such a tender age yet he had never complained, he had gladly accepted his role as a caretaker of the family and never gave them the chance to complain yet today he was blaming himself for failing in those responsibilities but the reality was he never failed. Her eyes went back to the letter, the letters appeared blurred as a fear engulfed her, was she turning blind ?? but then she realized the blurriness was because of her tears but then a realization hit her, in fact it her real hard. She indeed had turned blind though not physically but she did turn blind. Blind to her son's happiness, his sadness, his miseries, her own insecurities, her anger, his love. She had turned blind to everything related to her son and that was what had led them to the situation they were faced with today as a fresh set of tears escaped her eyes. She wiped her tears as she started reading the letter again.

"Maa, Mujhey maaf kar de ki main ney uss waqt apney pyar ko tujhsey chupake rakha. Mere pyar ki wajah se tere jaan ko khatra hua. Aur uskey baad meri harkaton ki wajah se tujhey Mr.Bose aur unke parivar ke aagey sharminda hona padha. Unkey saamney meri khusiyon ke liye tujhey haat jodney padhey, mujhey maaf kar de Maa ki meri wajah se tujhey majboor hona padha Dr.Bose ko iss ghar ki Bahu bana ne ke liye. Shayad tujhey pehle se hi pata tha ki humara rishta zyada din tikney nahi wala aur isi liye tu humey rokh rahi thi. Lekin meri zidd aur Khushi ki wajah tujhey wo mann na padha. Mujhey maaf kar de ki main tujhey kabhi pote/poti ka sukh nahi de paya aur jab Dr. Bose Maa bani bhi toh wo mere saat nahi thi meri galtiyon ki wajah se." Ishwari once again started crying, it was getting difficult for her as she kept reading the letter, her son was literally blaming himself for all the mistakes when the truth was that it was due to her that he had lost his happiness. The guilt in her was just increasing by the minute. Her eyes went back to the letter.

"Main ne tujhsey vaada kiya tha ki main kabhi apni behno ko dukhi nahi honey doonga aur unhey duniya ki saari khusiyan doonga lekin main Neha ka rishta tootney se bacha nahi paaya. Jab Neha aur Riya ki shaadi ho rahi thi tab main apney gam main itna dooba hua tha ki mujhey unki khusiyan nazar nahi aayi, jab unhey apney bade bhai ki sabse zyada zarrorat thi main tab unke saath nahi tha. Meri wajah se Nikki ghar chodkey chali gayi, uska rishton par se vishwas uth gaya. Mujhey maaf kar de Maa, ho sake toh mujhey maaf kar de." Ishwari just held her head in her hands as her guilt was gnawing her, she never could understand the pain her son was going through, how there was time when she could understand his feelings without even a word from him but today he had to write a letter to express his feelings, how their relationship had fractured beyond repair that she could not understand his miseries, she continued reading....

"Aur aaj jab teri poti tere saamney hai phir bhi tujhey uska pyar, uska saath nahi mil raha sirf aur sirf meri wajah se. Mujhey pata hai tere liye mujhey maaf karna aasan nahi hoga lekin ho sakey to mujhey maaf kar dena. Lekin bass Maa ab aur nahi, itney saal tuney meri wajah se dookh main apni zindagi bitayi lekin ab aur nahi. Main jaa raha hoon Maa, tum sabki zindagi se jaa raha hoon hamesha hamesha ke liye. Shayad abb aap sabki zindagi main khusiyan hongi. Kyunki jo kaala saaya aap sabki zindagi main Chaya hua tha wo aap sabki zindagi se jaa raha hai Maa, JAA RAHA HAI WO" Ishwari just slumped down to the floor as the letter ended, it wasn't just a letter. It was her son baring his heart out and the worst part was he had held himself responsible for everyone's miseries and now he was not even their with her so that she could tell him that it was not mistake. Everyone was responsible for their own actions, she did not know when sleep engulfed her as she kept repeating Dev's name.