PART 16 - THE OUTBURST

Hola Everyone

I am here with the next update, my sincere apologies for not posting this on the weekend but I was caught up with my work.

Thank you everyone for the votes & comments, Thank you for encouraging me, really means a lot 🙂🙂🙂. Without further ado here's the next part, Hope you like it.

******************

"The winds were blowing hard as the rains lashed the surface of the earth, it seemed like nature had decided to lash out in fury and destroy everything that came in its path, the cacophony of the birds coupled with the rustling of the trees created an eerie atmosphere as people ran for cover to save themselves, but amidst all the chaos there was someone standing right in the middle of the road staring into oblivion, nothing seemed to affect her, neither the raging winds nor the heavy rains could make her move from her place nor could it destroy the last remaining hope in her heart, the hope of meeting her love again, the hope of never letting him go & the hope of making memories of a lifetime with him. Everyone was screaming at her to move but she seemed oblivious to the surroundings as she stood there while the rains drenched her but suddenly something caught her eye, at a distance she saw the silhouette of a person with his arms stretched, it seemed to her that the person was waiting for her and like a magnet it attracted her towards it. She started moving towards the shadow, but as she neared it the shadow seemed to move away from her. She started running towards it, but the faster she ran, faster the shadow moved away from her. After what seemed like an eternity the shadow stopped as she moved forward and it was then that she saw his face for the first time, one look at him brought an unbridled joy in her heart for it was person she was yearning for all these days, the person for whom she was ready to wait for a lifetime but seeing him standing in front of her right now made her feel as if she was re-born. All these days she was just a living dead, a body without a soul but right now it felt that life was being pumped back into her. But something about his eyes seemed to jolt her, they seemed distant but then a serene and a peaceful smile adorned his lips. Thoughts began to cloud her mind, was this it? Was it the moment she has been waiting for all this time? Was he real or was it just her imagination? Was it a mirage? She moved her hand to feel him but the very next moment he disappeared into thin air...................."

"Deeevvv........" screamed Sonakshi as she got up from her sleep, she was breathing heavily as sweat beads formed on her face, she looked around and that's when the realization dawned upon her, it was a dream, no in fact it was a nightmare. She dug her face between her folded knees as tears made way from her eyes as she started sobbing loudly.

"Sonaaa, Kya hua?" it was Asha who spoke loudly as she entered her daughter's room hearing her scream just as Sonakshi lifted her tear stained face to look at her and that was it for Asha. She ran towards her and engulfing her into a motherly hug she tried to calm her down.

"Shaant ho jaa Sona, please shaant hoja" she spoke as Sonakshi's sobs grew louder as Asha tightened her hug

"Wo Chala gaya Maa, wo chala gaya. Humesha ke liye, mujhey chodkey chala gaya wo" said Sonakshi as Asha's heart sank, she knew her daughter was devastated with the happenings of the previous night.

"Shaant ho jaa Sona aur mujhey bata ki kya hua? Tu chilayi kyun? Koi bura sapna dekha kya?" she asked as Sonakshi nodded in affirmation, as tears dropped from her eyes unabashed.

"Shaant ho Jaa Sona, Dekh tu hi aisey himmat har jayegi toh bachon ko kaun sambhalega" said Asha as Sonakshi looked at her.

"Maa, Unhey nahi pata naa? Wo bilkul toot jayenge Maa. Soha ne itney saal baad apney Papa ka pyar paya tha aur Golu, golu to Dev ko apna Superman maanta hai. Dev ne ussey apney bachey ki tarah pala hai Maa, wo seh nahi payega. Kyun chaley Gaya Maa wo. Who udaas tha, gussa tha lekin aisey kyun chaley gaya wo" she spoke hurriedly as Asha gripped her hand tightly to calm her down