PART 6 - THE QUESTIONS

Hola Everyone

Thank you everyone for the votes & comments, Thank you for encouraging me, really means a lot. Though a few more votes would not hurt😋🙂🙂 . Without further adieu here's the next part.

******

As soon as everyone heard Suhana they were shocked, she was standing there with Golu and Arohi. She moved towards Sonakshi and as she reached her she asked "Kya hua Mamma, aap ro kyun rahe ho?" as everyone looked on gloomily not understanding how to reveal about Dev to the kids. They knew it would impact the kids severely as they were closest to Dev especially Golu and Suhana.

"Haan aap ro kyun rahe ho Ex-Bigchi aur Bigcha kahan hai, Wo abhi tak aye nahi kya?" it was Golu who asked this time.

"Aur, ye uncle aur aunty kaun hai?" asked Suhana as she saw Misha, Tina and Ranveer.

Before Misha could reply Radharani cut her off and said "Wo Suhana beta, ye naa aapke papa ke friends hai aur inhey naa aapke Papa ne yahan send kiya hai" as everyone glared at her in anger as they did not want to complicate the situation by revealing about Dev to the kids while on the other hand Mamiji was enjoying the whole situation in her heart. All these years she had dreamt of ruling the Dixit house & wanted her son to rule at the office and with Dev going away from their lives forever she saw her dream coming true, she knew that without Dev in the picture Ishwari would be completely broken and even the Boses would be cut off as well, her dream was coming true and she could not be happier but at present she controlled her happiness and put on her sombre face in front of everyone.

"Accha, aap Papa ke dost ho. Wo kahan hai aur unn honey aap logon ko yahan kyun bheja hai?" Suhana asked Misha as everyone looked on fearing how would Misha handle the situation and whether she would reveal about Dev.

Misha bent down and kissed Suhana's & Golu's forehead and then going down on her knees to match their level she held them and said "Haan Bacchon, hum aapke Papa ke dost hai aur unn ho ney hi humey yahan bheja hai aap dono ko ye bataney ke liye ki wo aap sey bohut pyar kartey hai" as everyone held their breathe while fresh tears made way out of Sonakshi's eyes hearing Misha's words.

"Haan wo toh humey pata hai aunty lekin Bigcha hai kahan, wo abhi tak aye kyun nahi" asked Golu.

"Wo kya hai naa Golu, aapkey Bigcha ko urgently kuch dino ke liye bahar jaana padha toh iss liye wo aa nahi sakey. Lekin unn honey aap logon key liye bohut saara pyar aur gifts bheja hai" said Misha with a smile and turned towards Ranveer who carried the gifts and handed them to the kids as they turned sad hearing that Dev would not be their with them for few days.

"Lekin Papa ne toh kuch bataya bhi nahi aur chaley gaye, main kitni excited thi ki aaj hum sab milkey bohut masti karenge" said a sad Suhana. But suddenly she perked up and turned towards Sonakshi.

"Mamma, Aap issliye sad ho ki Papa chaley gaye. Aap unhey miss kar rahe ho? asked Suhana as Sonakshi looked at her teary eyed while at the same time Golu added "Of course Buddhu, Ex Bigchi Bigcha ko miss kar rahi hai issliye wo Sad hai, Aap Bigcha se bohot pyar kartey ho naa Ex-Bigchi?" he asked innocently while Suhana looked all happy as she thought that her dream of living together with her parents forever seemed to be coming true.

As soon as Golu said that Sonakshi could not control herself she hugged both tightly trying to feel Dev's presence in them while at the same time she was mumbling "HAAN, BOHOT PYAR KARTI HOON, BOHOT PYAR KARTI HOON MAIN DEV SEY" as everyone except Asha & Elena looked gobsmacked while the kids were jumping in happiness.

"Accha Bacchon, aap log andar jaakey khelo yahan sab badhey hai humey kuch baat karni hai" said Mamaji he knew they had to control the situation before it went out of hand and at the same time find out more about Dev's sudden decision from Misha.