UNCOMPLICATE THEIR COMPLICATED LIFE

Hola Everyone

Thank you everyone for the votes & comments, Thank you for encouraging me, really means a lot.

******************

"Good Morning BigCha, how are you today?" said Golu as he bent down to touch his feet while he continued "Bless me BigCha, it's a big day today" he said as he felt Dev blessing him as a new positive energy filled him, just as he got up and turned someone spoke.

"Done with your daily talk Golu, now it's my turn" said the person as she moved forward and repeating Golu's action she touched his feet as she spoke "Good morning Papa, Bless us. Today is a big day" she said, the person was none other than Suhana, getting up she turned towards Golu and asked, "Where is she?" she said as Golu replied "I guess in her room" he said as both proceeded to meet the person.

As they entered the room they could see the person sitting on the chair busy with her work as Golu slowly tiptoed behind her making sure she does not hear he closed her eyes from behind and said, "Guess who?" as a smile formed on her face, she said "Golu, you have been doing this for the past 15 years, What makes you think that I will not identify that it's you" she said as Golu pouted disappointedly as he replied "Choti Maa, How do you know every time it's me?" while the person just smiled while Golu knew the answer as a tear escaped his eyes, some relations were made from the heart not blood, just like his relationship with Dev was from the heart so was his relationship with the person standing in front of him.

"Choti Maa, Even I am here" said Suhana frowning as the person who was none other than Misha chuckled, she moved towards Suhana and warmly hugged her "How can I not see you Suhana" she said as both smiled at each other.

"So, big day today for you guys. All the best" she said as both bent down to touch her feet, but she refrained them from doing so, she hugged them and blessed them, coming out of the hug she asked, "Did you guys talk to Dev and take his blessing?" she asked as both nodded in a yes smiling at her as she smiled back.

They were about to leave when Misha said "By the way return early in the evening you guys know what it's today" she said as both said in unison "Of course Choti Maa, how can we forget, we will reach early" they said as Misha nodded in agreement, bidding her a goodbye both left as Misha made her way towards Dev.

"You must be very proud of them Dev, right?" she said looking at him and continued "It's a big day for them today, after all if they succeed in the acquisition today then it will make Ishwari Communications the biggest firm in Asia, your kids have taken Ishwari Communications to new heights in the last five years Dev, you must be super proud and happy for them today. If only you were there with us today, if only" she said as tears glistened her eyes looking at the Statue of a smiling Dev, it was 20 years to the day since Dev had left his mortal body and though he was not physically present with them his essence was always there with them, protecting them, guiding them, helping them move forward as Misha's thoughts went back to the day 20yrs ago......

******************

As soon as Dev's grip loosened from Sonakshi's the EKG monitor beeped into a flat line as for a moment Sonakshi's breathe hitched seeing the scene unfold, the next moment she screamed "Doctor, Doctor" and ran out of the ICU. As she came out Misha and Badi Maa were left shocked seeing her while the Doctor with a couple of nurses made their way into the room while Misha and Badi Maa held Sonakshi who was trembling in fear as they asked her about the matter, but she just could not respond, but seeing her they could make out something was seriously wrong. They waited with bated breath for the Doctor to come out with Badi Maa praying fervently for his well-being.