PART 12 - MOVE ON...DR.BOSE

Hola Everyone

My sincere apologies for the delay in updating this story but I was caught up with my other FFs and work, so please pardon me.

Thank you everyone for the votes & comments, Thank you for encouraging me, really means a lot 🙂🙂🙂🙂. Without further adieu here's the next part, Hope you like it.

***************

"YE, YE DEV KE AAKHRI LETTERS.... AAP SAB KE LIYE..."

As Misha said that everyone just looked at each other with confusion etched clearly on their faces, they were still trying to come to terms with all that had happened over the past couple of hours and were hoping that the night which was turning out to be a nightmare would end but it seemed like the night was just getting longer. Misha went towards everyone and handed over Dev's letters everyone.

"Ye Dev ne aap sab ke liye letters diye they. Actually, mujhey zyada toh pata nahi iss mey kya likha hai lekin jaaney se pehle Dev ne ye kaha tha ki uskey aisey chaley jaaney se aap sab ke mann main kafi sawal hongey isi liye usney ye letters har  ek liye likha hai iss umeed se ki issey padhney ke baad shayad aap logon ko apney sawalon ke jawab miley aur shayad aap usey maaf kar paye" she said with a sigh in sadness as Tina and Ranveer stood beside her holding her shoulders, they could understand her inner turmoil. This was thing they had feared when Misha had convinced them of revealing the truths in front of everyone after Dev had gone, they knew everyone's lives would be affected because of what Misha had decided to do but they also knew how difficult it would have been for Misha to do that.

She was a happy go lucky girl who had always tried to spread happiness in their lives, in fact she was the livewire of their small group trying to get everyone out of their miseries, but the situation today had made her go against her nature where unknowingly the truths had pushed everyone into miseries and she blamed herself for that, but then she was ready to do that as it was for her friend Dev who in all these years had become her closest confidant. He was the one who had believed in her when was just a young unknown lawyer just out of law school. Life was not fair to her either, she had lost her mother when she was just 3 yrs. old and just before she turned 15 she lost her father as well. And from then, she was alone until the time she met Dev and his friends. What started as a professional relationship soon turned into friendship and the girl who had lost her smile had got it back because of the efforts of the three especially Dev. And it was for this very relationship of pure friendship that she shared with Dev she had decided to not mince any words today even it meant she was unknowingly becoming the reason for the pain & misery of people related to Dev, but she was doing it for him.

As everyone was standing silent it was Jatin who broke the silence "Ms. Rastogi, Dekhiye main jaanta hoon ki jo bhi hua accha nahi hua lekin please ek baar humey bataiye ki Dev hai kahan. Hum uss sey baat karenge, ye sab Theek karengey" he said hoping that Misha would tell about Dev's whereabouts, little did he know that even she was unaware about it, he continued "Aur Waisey bhi bina Dev ke presence ke aap ye WILL execute kaisey karengi?" he said

"Mr. Roy, Aapko kya lagta hai, ki Dev ne bina sochey samjhey ye WILL banvaya hai? Uss ney saari formalities complete kar di hai. Iss WILL ke execution main koi bhi problem nahi hogi" she said as Jatin sighed in disappointment, all these years even he had blamed Dev for the miseries of his friend Sonakshi and her family but after knowing the truths today he knew that life was not a bed of roses for Dev either, in fact he had suffered equally if not more. He knew, if only Dev and Sonakshi would have acted a bit maturely seven years back then the situation would have been different today but there was no time to harp on the past, but now just when he had thought that life was getting back on track for his friend life had thrown a curved ball at her once again.