knowing eren

Hey there my lovely ereri lovers sorry I haven't updated, but I came back with a new chapter.
And thanks to kxu7ba14r27264 Omegawolfpack k806127 rosa198and manako-san I'm so happy that people are liking my story and are voting.
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~
Levi pov~

After our new 'member's' finished all of our training, everyone was amazed by how strong they are, especially eren since he looks like he doesn't lift, me on the other hands, I do it a lot of times.

"Ok so we will need to get you guys a place to stay and sleep"

Erwin keeps on thinking where we can put our new members.

"How about we put them with some of your members like a roommate"

We looked at Zeke who was the one that said that.

"That is actually not a bad idea. But I'll let you choose who do you wanna put with who"

"All right... I wouldn't mind putting Annie with that raven-haired girl"

"Ok so Annie and Mikasa"

"Ymir and that blond strawberry-haired girl"

"Ymir and Petra"

"But I actually need to put Berthold and Reiner together, Reiner can actually kill his roommate if it isn't Berthold"

"Ok so erd would you mind sleeping with gunter from now on"

"Um...no I don't mind"

"Ok is settled"

"I want my little brother and my best weapon to be with your best and strongest gang member"

"That will be Levi, he's really strong and you can call him my right hand in missions, he will do anything if it means getting his job done"

"Levi......well then eren you will start sleeping with Levi from now on"

"Omg, that sounds so wrong!"

Everyone laughed at what Ymir said

"Well I can't complain, it actually sounded wrong when I said it!"

"You guys are so childish!"

"I couldn't agree more"

I and eren looked at each other as we said that.

"Oh come on it was funny......anyway we should be getting ready"

We all nodded and walked to our rooms. I entered my room with eren behind me.

"Dark, not so much light comes in, lonely yet scary....... I like it!"

"Glad to hear that, I'm not that kind of person that likes bright colors"

"Me either, I don't like rainbows or colorful things"

"Why don't you like rainbows, what about unicorns, or clowns"

"You sass and sarcasm levels are really high, just to be cleared I do like clowns.....killer clowns!"

"Thanks, I work very hard on perfecting my sass and sarcasm"

"I think you been born with that"

"How can someone be born sassy and sarcasm"

"Good for you, you are the only one that did, and me thinking you are an idiot like my brothers and sisters"