The One Where Zadie & Leo Got Trapped

Zadie's POV:

We were all hanging out in the lab before we had to go to school and talking about the new frozen yogurt shop.

"Tonight's the night! The new frozen yogurt shop is opening. 52 flavors and four of them are sugar free." Chase announced, earning a look from Bree. "Oh, who are you kidding? You passed out the first time Delta and Zadie showed you nail polish."

"I remember that." I remarked.

"It was last night." Delta informed.

"I've heard of those yogurt places; they get you by charging extra for toppings. So, I'm bringing my own." Adam said, unzipping his jacket and revealing bags filled with different types of candy. "You don't even wanna know what's in my pants." He patted his legs. "Oh, hot butterscotch!"

"Sorry, you guys are coming home straight after school. So no flavors, no froyo, no hanging with the bros, peeps, and homies." Davenport informed.

"Bros, peeps, and homies?" Bree judged. "Don't, just no."

"What's got you so grouchy? Did they run out of human footstools at the rich guy club?" Leo jokingly asked Davenport.

"Did you forget your little buddy Marcus found the lab yesterday? He could've discovered our bionic secret."

"Oh okay, so it's our fault that your million dollar home security system didn't stop him?" Bree sassed.

"Don't go there, super girl." Eddy said as he popped up on the screen. "I was getting my beauty sleep; something you might wanna look into."

"Look, it doesn't matter who's fault it was. Even though two people were supposed to watch him." Davenport motioned to Leo and I.

"And technically someone pulled Leo and Zadie away, letting Marcus roam free." Leo pointed back.

"Guys, I think you're talking about each other." Adam pointed out.

"Bottom line, I am keeping a tighter leash on you three; and Leo, you have to step it up and do a better job of watching out for them."

"No problem, Big D, I may have let one goon get too close, but I won't let anymore Marcus' slip through the cracks. From now on, you can call me the Enforcer."

Mr. Davenport then left the lab and Leo went all 'Enforcer-ing'.

"The hammer is down people; no more talking to boys, no more talking to girls, no more helping old ladies to their cars."

"I was helping your grandmother."

"Trust no one."

"So, I can't talk to Delta?" Adam asked.

"Apparently not." Delta said. "Oh wait, I wasn't suppose to talk to you."

"Oh, use Morse Code!" I suggested.

"Zadie, nobody knows Morse Code." Delta argued.

"I do." Chase said.

"So do I."

"Zadie, how do you know Morse Code?" Leo asked.

"My dad's in the military, remember?" I reminded. "Also, I learned it so I could talk about people in front of their faces."

"With who? Who else, besides Chase, knows Morse Code?"

"Yeah, that was the downside of it." I sighed.

The doors opened and Davenport ran in screaming, "It's here! It's here! It's here!"

"What? What is it?" Bree questioned.