The One Where Adam Upped

Delta's POV:

Zadie and I were just sitting in the lab along with Leo, watching Adam, Bree, and Chase train with a virtual simulator. Not gonna lie, the mission suits were very enjoyable. "Great job, guys. You just took out an entire unit of virtual cyborgs."

"I think it's sad that you have to invent people to play with you." Eddy told them as they finished training.

"Alright, Leo, I'm off the clock. Let's get outta here." Adam said, throwing a towel over his shoulder.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Just because Mr. Davenport's away doesn't mean we stop training." Chase stopped them, causing them to groan in annoyance. "How do you think I feel? I'm missing a four hour on the history of the printing press."

"Wow, sounds like a blast." Zadie said sarcastically. "So sorry you're missing it."

"We're missing it." Chase corrected, kinda joking.

"That makes it even worse." Zadie continued sarcastically.

"But Leo and I were gonna play human bull's-eye bounce and get Delta to video it...don't worry, it's way more dangerous than it sounds." Adam said.

"Human bull's-eye bounce. Is there any way you can get a good enough bounce to land in the emergency room? 'Cause that would save us a lot of time."

"Nope. He's right, Adam. As much as I enjoy watching you get hurt and, I really do, we have to train." Bree agreed.

"Oh, come on! The adults are away! If we don't take advantage by doing something destructive, we're no better than...Chase." Leo complained.

"I'm sorry, but unless he can be in two places at once, he's training. Come on, let's get the bo staffs."

"Oh man, I never get to do what I want. It's not fair." Adam whined.

"Aw. Are all of your cool bionic abilities and top secret missions getting you down?" I asked.

"Thanks, Delta. I knew you'd understand." Adam turned to Leo. Chase and Bree walked away to get back to training. "Sorry, buddy."

"Too bad you can't be in two places at once." Leo said.

"Well, now he can! 'Cause it's time to play 'Eddy's Will It Or Will It Not Blow Up In Your Face'. A riding mower, a set of barbecue utensils, or a cellular duplicator." Eddy said, popping up on a screen with game show music in the background.

"Ooh, I really want to ride something on grass! But I do love the grill." Adam stated. After they took a minute to decide on what they wanted to 'win'.

"Eddy, we're gonna go with the cellular duplicator." Leo announced.

"Good choice! This lovely state-of-the-art device scans human DNA and creates a life-like double using synthetic bioplasma!" Eddy said in his game-show host voice.

"Too complicated. Go for the riding mower." Adam told Leo.

"No. This is how we can make two of you. It makes a non-human twin out of a human."

"That's right. But be careful, it's not fully tested so there's a small chance it could go horribly wrong." Eddy warned.

"Oh, trust me. I'm already planning on it." I smiled.

"So, why are you telling us to use it?"

"There's a small chance it could go horribly wrong." Eddy repeated. "Will the lovely hostess, Delta James please show the two contestants what they've won?" I glared at Eddy, but went over to where the device was and pulled a 'Vanna White.' Leo picked up the invention and went back to Eddy.