The One With the Memory Wipe

Delta's POV:

Things were so much better now, especially since Zadie and I were back to being best friends and Adam and I weren't distant anymore, which was such a good thing. Tonight, we had decided to go to Jenny Moore's party, which consisted of underage drinking, loud music, and dancing. It was okay, I've been to much better parties though. The best part of it was Zadie, Bree, and I screaming the lyrics to our favorite songs.

I had been the driver tonight, and we figured out that not all of us can legally fit into a car, so we had to improvise. Adam sat in the front, and Leo, Chase, Bree, and Zadie crammed into the back. To make more room, Zadie had put her right leg over Chase and was leaning against Bree. It didn't look to comfortable, for Bree and Chase, but I guess whatever works.

We were at the Davenport's, and it was past their curfew. "Bye Deli, see you tomorrow." Adam said, kissing me for a good few minutes, so more like making out. Yep, definitely making out.

"Can you at least unlock the doors?" Leo said, annoyed from the backseat. Still kissing Adam, I unlocked the doors by pressing the button on the driver's door. Like I said, sooooo glad things are better between us.

"Oh come on, guys. PDA." Zadie joked, causing us to both turn around and look at her.

"Get out." I motioned, as I laughed. She put her hands up in defense, and got out of the car along with Chase, shutting the door. "You guys are two hours past curfew. You realize that, right?"

"Yeah, but even if we do get in trouble, this is so worth it." He said, kissing me again. "But yeah, probably should get inside. See you tomorrow."

"Bye." As he was about to get out of the car, Zadie and Chase were also having a mini make out session outside the car, so I rolled the window down and copied Zadie, "Oh come on, guys. PDA."

She rolled her eyes, and got in the car, as we watched them sneak in. As soon as they went inside, the lights flipped on. "Go, go, go. Before Davenport sees us." I cranked the car, put it in reverse, and drove to Zadie's house.

-In the Lab-

Delta's POV:

The Davenport's had gotten ground, so we were playing cards in the lab. Zadie and I were teaching them how to play Poker, since that's what we would always play at her dad's when he was home. Playing Poker, Yahtzee, and Craps.We used to have a 'Casino Night' at there house with games and music.

"Ugh, being grounded stinks. Is three weeks over yet?" Adam asked.

"It hasn't even been a day." Bree deadpanned.

"Guys! Guys! I did it! I did it! I finally did it!" Davenport yelled happily as he ran in the room.

"You graduated to big boy shoes?" Leo asked.

"No, I finally achieved something I've wanted my whole life. I won the presidential medal for scientific achievement." No one really seemed to care.

"Hm, nice job." Chase said.

"I think I got one of those for doing pull-ups in gym class."

"I don't think so, Adam."

"Ah, yeah, you're right. It was push-ups."

"This is the highest honor a scientist can receive." Davenport went on to explain. "My picture's gonna be plastered online, offline, if there's a line, my face is gonna be on it."

"What'd you win it for?" Chase asked.

"A neuro-scrambler. This will revolutionize the field of neurology."