The One Where Bree Was Quarantined

Delta's POV:

Zadie, Bree, and I decided to go out to breakfast before heading back to the Davenport's. Zadie said she had some 'big news' whatever that meant.

As Zadie was finishing her last bite of waffle, she said, "Okay, so you know how I always listen to the radio in the morning and at night to try to win stuff?"

"No, but continue." Bree said.

"Okay, so I won four 5 Seconds of Summer tickets for this Saturday night."

"What?!" I asked, almost choking on the bacon. "You won tickets...For..."

"Mm-hmm." She said, nodding excitedly.

"Is that the boy band that was in the magazine I was reading?" Bree asked.

"Mm-hmm." Zadie and I said, as we both nodded excitedly.

"Oh my gosh, no way. I've never been to a concert before. Well, except the fake one with my brothers, but we don't count that." Bree said, causing us to laugh.

"Wait, Zadie, you said four tickets? Who are you giving the fourth one to?" I asked.

"I was thinking my step sister, Brooklyn, but I'm not sure yet."

"Aw, I love your step sister. She's so nice."

"Yeah, I think I'll invite her."

We then finished, paid, and went back to the Davenport's. We went in the lab where Davenport was about to start...lecturing.

"Guys, I need to prep you for a very important mission, and to demonstrate, Leo-"

"Ah, ah, Mission Specialist Dooley. Will be adding a little more audio-visual "pizzazzle" to the usual snooze-fest. Hey, you want a show? Kick in the dough."

Ignoring Leo, Davenport continued. "Tonight I'm sending you to gather intelligence."

"Oh, you hear that, Adam? You'd better bring a big basket." Chase joked.

"Yeah, Z, you might wanna tag along too." Leo smirked.

"Ha, very funny, Leo."

"Leo. I was satellite-scouting industrial sites when I found this warehouse that I think is a front for environmental criminals. See these barrels? They're full of toxic chemicals. They're expensive to dispose of properly, so they're probably just gonna dump them into the sea."

"Which could harm ocean life and obliterate the coastline." Leo added.

Bree started laughing, drawing attention from us. She was texting. Probably Owen.

"Owen, you are so sweet. Yes, I will 'Bree' your valentine. See, he took my name and-" Bree explained.

"Yeah, we got it." Chase deadpanned.

"Chase, you should come up with something like that for me." Zadie started. "Roses are red, violets are blue..." She was trying to think, but Chase finished it for her.

"...If you make her mad, she might pummel you."

"Aw, that's so sweet."

Bree kept laughing at her phone.

"What is going on?" Davenport asked.

"She's talking to Owen again." Adam informed.

"He's an artist and he claims that Bree is his muse." Chase added.

"Well, I for one am not a-muse-d." Leo played the wah-wah-wah sound on his tablet, frustrating Davenport. "Give me that! And you, off the phone."

"Ugh, fine. Just tell us what you invented, what went wrong, and how long till it blows up." That is accurate though.