The One With the Hibachi, Concerts, & Serious Stuff

Zadie's POV:
Tonight was the 5SOS concert and I was so pumped. I woke up around 3:17 and realized I better get going. I grabbed my outfit and drove over to the Davenport's to meet Delta and Bree. When I got there, Chase, Adam, and Delta were on the couch.

"Hey Zay." Delta greeted. Adam and Chase waved, not looking up from their video game.

"Yo, Del, what are you wearing tonight?" I asked her.

"Um, I think I'm wearing my white, see-through top with my navy blue bell bottom jeans." I knew the outfit she was talking about. She had bought it when we went to the mall to keep an eye on Owen and Bree. Not because we didn't trust them, but because Bree had asked us to go and coach her through it. "How about you, Zay?"

"Probably my black mesh top with my tan skirt."

"Are you gonna wear your 'tall people shoes'?" She asked. We had an inside joke about wearing heels to concerts and calling them that ever since we went to the One Direction concert when we were younger. I had worn platform sandals so I could at least try to see over the tons of people.

"You know it." I smiled. "Wait, where's Bree?"

"She's upstairs with Tasha trying to pick out an outfit." Chase said, rolling his eyes.

"Yeah, she's been up there for hours." Adam added.

"Come on, Zay, let's go assist." Delta said, standing up from the couch and stepping over Adam to get to the stairs. We went upstairs to Tasha's room which we had never seen except for when Davenport slammed the door.

"Zadie, Delta, thank goodness you're here." Bree said as we walked into the room where clothes were thrown everywhere. "Okay Tasha, thanks for the help, but Zadie and Delta are here now."

"Oh okay." Tasha said as as she left. "Bye guys."

"My gosh, Bree. Are you in need of some desperate fashion help?" I asked.

"Yes." She sighed.

"Then, ask Delta. That's who I go to." I nodded, causing Delta to laugh.

Bree had laid out some options and was trying to decide. "Ooh, definitely the leather skirt with the black heeled boots, but I'm not sure which top."

"Ooh, you know what'd be cute?" I realized.

"What?" Delta said. "Oh wait, what about my black floral top?"

"That's what I was thinking would be super cute."

"Okay, I'll go get it. How much time do we have until we need to leave?"

I looked at my watch and answered, "It's 3:58 and the concert starts at 7:00 and doors open at 6:00, but we don't have to be there as soon as doors open since we have the pass thing the radio station gave me."

"Okay, do we wanna leave as soon as we finish getting ready which is in about thirty minutes and go to eat at the Japanese hibachi restaurant downtown?" Delta suggested.

"Yes. Yes. Yes. You know I love me some good hibachi."

We then started to get ready by putting on makeup and fixing our hair. Not only is Delta great at fashion, she can do amazing makeup and hair. She did my homecoming and eighth grade dance hair. It saves lots from having to go to a salon.

"Zadie, put on your bops." Delta told me, as I was already on my phone looking for a good throwback song.

"Oh here we go." I said, picking 'That's Just the Way We Roll' by the Jonas Brothers.

"Oh my gosh. I remember jamming to this song in your basement when your parents were still asleep." Delta recollected.

"With the karaoke machine, Poptarts, and our matching Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle pajamas." I laughed.