The One With the Bionic 500

Zadie's POV:

I wasn't neighbors with the Davenport's, but I didn't live far from them either. You know who I did live near though? Pierce, who every night would drive their car up to the Davenport's, and ruin their yard. They're causing me to lose sleep, and trust me, they do not want to meet a sleep-deprived Zadie. Tonight was the absolute final straw, I took one of the kitchen chairs and went and sat out in the middle of the street, like that Vine.

When he drove down the road, he stopped a few feet from my chair, and of course, honked the horn. So, I used my air horn and honked back at him. Causing him to throw his arms up in frustration and get out of the car.

"Will you move?"

I looked up from my phone. "Hm, nope. I'm quite comfortable." He then picked up my chair and moved it...with me in it. Okay, so that didn't work as planned. When he drove off, he hit a large puddle of water that was in between the curb and the street. And of course, it splashed on me. I don't think there was a dry spot on me. I flipped off the back of his car and stomped back to my house, and guess what? I was locked out. Fan-freaking-tastic. You have got to be kidding me. Figuring the Davenport's were up, I went to their house. I stood outside of their door so I wouldn't get their floors wet, and Davenport was already outside covered in mud.

"What happened to you?" Chase asked me.

"Pierce." I frowned. I then realized my sister was calling me, asking where I was. So, I headed back to my house and got ready for school. I had time to take a shower, but not to dry my hair. I was gonna look rough today. I'm going for the no make-up, wet hair look. Very stylish. And my hair does not look good when air-dried. Trust me.

I got to school and there was a line formed at a blue desk for locker reassignments, and Leo and Delta were already in it, at the beginning.

"Leo? How did you and Delta get first in line for locker reassignments?" Chase asked, as I walked in with them.

"Oh, since I couldn't get any sleep, I've been here since dawn."

"And...he wouldn't stop calling me so someone would wait with him. He claimed, he gets scared."

"And you would be too, if you saw the lunch ladies without makeup." Leo said.

"Wait, they wear makeup?" Bree clarified.

"Leo, I was already up. Why didn't you ask me?" I asked.

"Because you were covered in street, rain water, and up before six. I did not want to poke a stick at an already angry Zadie." He reasoned. I nodded in understanding. "Plus, since I'm first in line, I'll finally get the corner locker."

"Wait a second, I thought this was the line for lice check.." Adam said, looking defeated and walking away. Okay....

"There she is. Locker 106. Away from the traffic, near the cheerleaders, and I can see Principal Perry before anyone else. A two-second head-start can save a life." That's the truth.

Chase and Bree then walked off, but I decided to stay with Leo and Delta. "Listen up weasels, it's locker reassignment day. Why? You ask. A little trick I learned from my days as a prison guard. Never! Let! The! Perps! Get! Comfy!" Perry yelled, as she hit the desk. "Also, drag your hands through mashed potatoes to check for weapons. Mm, enjoy your lunch." Definitely not eating lunch today...or ever again at this school. "Alright Dooley, what locker do you want?"