The One Where They Play Putt Putt

Bree's POV:

I woke up this morning, and Delta and Zadie weren't here. Which is unusual saying that they're over here every hour of every day.

"Hey, bozos, have you seen Delta and Zadie?" I asked them.

"Not since last night." Adam said.

"They're probably so mad at each other, they wanted to avoid the other one by not coming here." Chase said.

"Well, you two should fix it." I pointed at them.

"Us? Why should we fix it, when it was their fight?"

"Yeah, Bree, it doesn't make sense." Adam stated.

"Because I know how girls are, and we won't forgive anyone unless someone pushes us to. We can hold grudges for long amounts of time."

"So why can't you go?" Chase asked.

"You can't just throw another girl in the middle of two girls fight. It doesn't end well, or at least not on Teen Fiance. "So, will you two just go?"

"Fine."

"Sure."

"Thank you."

-Delta's House-
Adam's POV:

I knocked on the door, and Logan, Delta's little brother answered. "Oh, hey Adam."

"Hey, buddy, is your sister around?"

"Yeah, she's in the basement working out. She does that when she's mad. Come on, I'll take you to her." We walked down the stairs to the basement and went down a hall to the workout room where Delta was running on the treadmill. She had her headphones in, and didn't seem to notice me walk in, which startled her, causing her to stop the treadmill and get off.

"Adam? What are you doing here?" She asked, taking a sip from her water bottle.

"I came to talk to you...about yesterday."

"Oh...listen, I'm sorry I didn't tell you about the tutoring, there was really no reason to. I guess I just figured you wouldn't want me tutoring him since the video mishap, which was a total misunderstanding...and I'm sorry."

"What? Oh, I'm not mad about that...anymore. I came here to talk to you about Zadie." He face turned harsh.

"Oh, right. I really don't wanna talk to her, or about her right now."

"Yeah, Bree figured you would say that. Why don't you come over to my house and hang out there for a while?"

"Is Zadie gonna be there?"

"No, she's not there." Right now.

"Okay, yeah. Let me change first though."

We then walked back up the stairs and she went to change. I waited on the couch for her and talked to Logan.

-Zadie's House-
Chase's POV:

"Chase?" Alex asked., answering the door.

"Hey, Alex. Is Zadie here?"

"Actually, she isn't."

"So where is she?"

"She's at the gym that's about eleven minutes from here."

Remembering that I told Zadie that I'd talk to her sister for her, I took this time as the opportunity.

"Wait, Alex, your sister told me you've haven't been the easiest to deal with lately. Why's that?"