The One With the Proposal

Delta's POV:

Last night Adam asked me to go on date since it's been a while since just the two of us went out. It was almost Christmas and we decided to go ice skating which I had always enjoyed. Zadie and I used to go all the time together at Christmas, but this year I was going with Adam, and Zadie was going on her date with Chase.

Adam was going to pick me up at seven; he was driving. I lazily got out of bed at about one, yeah, I pulled a Zadie this morning, and got my shower. Since it was ice skating, I decided to go with cute and casual by wearing black jeans with a light brown cropped sweater and my black Steve Madden heels. I put my hair in a high, half pony tail and curled the rest. It was about 5:53 and I was already ready. So, I decided to get ahead on my Christmas wrapping. The bad thing about Zadie and I is our online shopping together. Of course since our parents love the Davenport's, they let us binge on their Christmas gifts.

I had gotten Adam some Nike sweatshirts-so I could wear, then my mom and dad had decided they would buy him a Versace watch from the family. For Zadie and Bree, I had bought a Pandora bracelet. For Chase and Leo, I had gotten them Ralph Lauren wallets. For Tasha, I had gotten some Chanel perfume and earrings. For Davenport, I had gotten a gold watch band. Clearly, I went above and beyond, but I'm pretty sure Zadie did the same.

I had just finished wrapping one of Adam's when the doorbell rang. Knowing who it was, I happily and quickly went to answer it. "Hello." I smiled, kissing him. He was wearing his normal jeans with a a nice button up shirt.

"Hey, you look really good, D."

"Same for you." I smirked.

"Ready to go, my lady?"

"I am indeed." I smiled, taking his hand and walking out to his car, where he opened the passenger door for me. "Why, thank you."

"But of course." He smiled, getting in the drivers seat, turning on the car, and choosing the music...my favorite Christmas song. We sang very very loudly in the car on the way there. When we got there, we rented our skates and got got on the ice. Adam fell every three inches, calling for help, which was pretty adorable. "How are you so good at this?" He pouted.

"I used to do figure skating back in fifth grade. It's not that hard. Look," I took each of his hands, and skated backwards, letting him skate forwards. He kinda got the hang of it, slowly, but he did. Eventually, I let go of one hand and instead of skating in front of him, I skated by him, still holding one hand. "See? You got the hang of it now."

"Alright. I'm ice skating!" He smiled, as he looked at me, and lost his balance, and fell down...bringing me with him. He caught my fall and we stayed lying on the ice for a good two minutes before getting back up. "You good?" He asked.

"Yeah, are you?" I laughed.

"Yeah." He goof-ily smiled back. "You're cute."

"You are too." I smiled widely, kissing him. It reminded me of the scene in Elf where they skated in Central Park in front of the giant Christmas tree. It was literally perfect. "Listen, I like hanging out with everyone, but you and I are gonna have to hang out just the two of us more often. Cause I'm really enjoying this." I leaned into him.

"We'll make it a weekly thing." He kissed my nose. After skating for a while longer, we decided to head back to my house where we decided to turn on Christmas music and decorated gingerbread houses. Things got kinda messy, especially when I tried to make a snowman out of the white icing. Let's just say, it turned into a melted snowman which Adam made fun of the whole night. In the end, Adam's gingerbread house definitely looked better than mine. I posted a poll on Instagram about it...everyone voted for Adam's.