⇨1:Jealousy [Changbin]

Requested by:hyungseobmeringue

"Changbin ah, I'm going out with my best friend tomorrow" Y/N said as she went into their shared bedroom. "It is Jisung again" Changbin asked sarcastically while crooking his brows up.

"Well duh, he is my best friend anyway" She said as ChangBin rolled his eyes. "Whatever~Just come home early tomorrow! " He shouted as he walked out of their bedroom and slammed the door shut.

"What wrong with him today? " She mumbled to herself. After a few moments later, she decided to asked him what wrong with him today. So she went out of the room and she saw Changbin sitting down on the couch while using his phone.

"Changbin ah, what is wrong with you today? " Y/N asked and Changbin placed down his phone and stare at her in the eyes. "What's wrong with me? Ha~the problem is with you!!" He yelled

"What the hell did I even do?! I'm just going out with Jisung tomorrow! " Y/N yelled. "Yah, that's the problem with you!! You keep going with him instead going out with your boyfriend " Changbin said and Y/N was shocked but soon she started smirking.

"Ohh~so my boyfriend is jealous that I went out with my best friend instead of him" She smirked and ChangBin then looked away. Y/N then gave him a hug and placed a kiss on his cheek.

"ChangBin, you don't have to be jealous that I also go out with Jisung instead you because I love you, he is just my best friend only" She said and continued hugging him and soon he hugged her back.

"I'm sorry for losing my temper to you just now because I was jealous but can you don't go out with him too often and spend some time with me instead" He said~"okok,I will not go out with him the next time with him and spend the time with you" She said and he smiled

Hope you like the imagine hyungseobmeringue