⇨35:Will Your Smile Returned? [Jisung]

*Flashback*

"What is this Jisung? " Y/n asked as she shoved her phone at her boyfriend's face

It's a picture posted on instagram by her so called best friend, Danielle where she and Jisung are being so close to each other while both of them are sucking on a lollipop.

"B-Babe it's not what you think" Jisung said

"I guess you are really a two-timer" Y/n said as she let out a laugh

"You know what I admit it that I am cheating on you with her since she could make me happy while you can't plus my heart and soul is with her" Jisung admitted

"Well why not you just go to her and get out of here then " Y/n said

"I will" Jisung said as he left her place

*End of Flashbacks*

Slowly days and months passed by without realizing, it has been 4 months since Jisung left Y/n for Danielle.

Since then Y/n have been loving misery by drowning her sorrow with alcohol, shutting people out and cutting herself since cutting is the best medicine to make you feel better. Y/n used to be the cheerful girl in school where she is loved by everyone but now she became a cold person where she will never smile again. Everyone in school missed her cheerful side, praying that the old her will come back one day.

To make things more miserable for her, Jisung and Danielle goes to the same school as her and they started to be so lovey dovey [T-ara Lovey Dovey] which makes her turned more colder. Everyone in school basically knew what happened to them and why the cheerful Y/n turned so cold and never smile so they started hating on Jisung and Danielle and they tried to make their life difficult.

There is a secret that Y/n never told everyone and no one knew which is she is already 5 months pregnant with Jisung's baby but she have plans on getting rid of it since it reminds her of the heartbreak that Jisung gave her. She didn't want to go for abortion since she can't bare to do it so she tried to get rid on her own and currently she is still trying to.

---------------------------------

It's another day of hell in school which Y/n have to faced Jisung and Danielle being lovey dovey in school. Even though almost the whole school sides with her but she is unable to trusts them and everyone empathized with her since she went through a terrible heartbreak.

Y/n sat by herself in the school garden during recess break now since she want to distance herself from everyone. Basically she will have her meal but not today [BTS Not Today] , she decided to try another attempt today to get rid of their child by eating pills that are stronger in helping to suffered a miscarriage.

"It's time to get rid of you once again and I'm sorry but I can't help it anymore" Y/n said before swallowing the pills

But little did she know that Jisung actually accidentally overheard her talking about it.

Jisung POV.
Almost everyone in school have been hating on me and Danielle just because I break Y/n and went to Danielle. I just don't get it why everyone sides with her, what's so good about her but most importantly, I know that Danielle is way better than her.

But I have to admit a bit that actually I missed the old Y/n and not the current Y/n. I missed her bubbly and cheerful self and especially her smile but too bad we can't see it anymore since she turned cold and never smile again. But then there's something about her that isn't right, she looks like she is hiding something from everyone. Anyway if no one could find out, I find it myself and I could also know how she has been since this 4 months.